“Everything was good here.”
Review of Cannibal Cafe

Cannibal Cafe
Ranked #8 of 66 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We ate here for lunch several times between dives and even had breakfast one day. We kept coming back because the food was so good and it didnt hurt that it was so close to our dive shop. I think its safe to order anything here as we had several menu items and all were very good.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Sat upstairs for lunch. Had the beef quesadillas and they were very good. Done a bit differently than in the states. Wish I could get some here like that!

Service was extremely slow. Would have had a second beer but eventually went down stairs to close our tab after not seeing a server for 20 minutes. We were the only customers in the pace so I didn't think the service should have been slow.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The best Mexican food I've had ever! I love the fresh made tortilla's that they use on the Big Kahuna which is my stand-by. The salsa and fresh ingredients put them over the top. My family and friends tried the fajitas, nachos, tacos, quesadillas, and chimichangas. The only disappointment was the chimichanga which had the tortilla overcooked in the fryer. We ate there 3 times during our two week stay.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Ate this on my first night here. It's quite large taco but the tortilla is different from Mexican tortilla & more their baleadas corn tortilla. Lion fish is a really good fish meat & great for tacos but they are big. I made a mistake of ordering 3 when 2 was more than enough. Cool atmosphere on the main West End road.

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We had a wide section of Items. Nothing with too much flavor or spice. The salsa was very good and very topical. Not my favorite place but nothing awful.