“Beef Tacos, Shrimp Burritos and Guacamole deeeelicious”
Review of Cannibal Cafe

Cannibal Cafe
Ranked #8 of 64 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
roatan
“Beef Tacos, Shrimp Burritos and Guacamole deeeelicious”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The food here is great, prices reasonable. My boyfriend's favorite was always the beef tacos. I have always loved their Guacamole. My son's favorite is the Shrimp Burrito. be sure to stop in an see Kevin and/or sandra and enjoy a good inexpensive meal.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Roatan_AtYourService

Virginia
“Nice Place for Mexican Food”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Wow, what a huge plate of food. The shrimp burrito was huge (good luck eating three of those). The beef and bean taco's were also tasty. Great selection of hot sauces and a very nice poor in the Rum and Cokes. Nice place to stop for some good Mexican food while in the West End

Visited January 2013
Sudbury, Canada
“Fantastic Quesadillas”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I went to the Cannibal Cafe while we were on an excursion with Rony's tours (which I highly recommend). We were told that they had excellent quesadillas. I have never really loved quesadillas, but I have to say WOW they were delicious! We each ordered the Grande Chicken Quesadilla which was about $10 US. It was way too much food, but it was delicious and a good change from the resort food.

I would strongly suggest that you try this if you're in the West End of Roatan - you won't regret it!

• Visited January 2013
Montana
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Awesome breakfast, but kind of expensive. Especially when you can get a baleada for a dollar just down the road. View from the balcony is nice. One morning we watched a guy pull a gun on another guy during a brief argument on the street. Ah Roatan. They also make a great Monkey lala and when we asked for a side of guacamole, they made it fresh!

• Visited March 2012
Syracuse, New York
“The restuarant is only a small part of a great experience”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I recently went on my first cruise, which stopped in Roatan Honduras. I have a great fear of water that is over my head, but alos a strong desire to try snorkeling. I was lucky enough to pick an expediation that included kayaking, snorkeling and lunch at this restuarant. I cant say enough about the guide on the expediation. Once I expressed my feat of water, he never let go of my hand. I felt so safe with him guiding me through the snorkeling experience. He truly changed my life. Afterwards, we went to the restuarant for lunch where we were served the best home made chips and salsa that I have ever had. The quesadilla was outstanding. Large platters of fresh food were served with endless qualtities. I would recommend not only the restuarant but all serves that begin with kevin and Sandra Braun. They certainly know how to deliver the best, inclding my guide, Christopher Flowers. He is the BEST!

• Visited January 2013