“Sweet sweet coconut shrimp”
Review of Coconut Grill

Coconut Grill
Ranked #42 of 65 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This was the dish of the day with 6 out of 8 diners at our table asking for this little delight! Spectacular view.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

We only had breakfast here but we tried most items on the menu and they were all amazing! Once we had breakfast here we couldn't bring ourselves to eat anywhere else as everything was so good and we didn't want to be disappointed by another restaurant.
The banana pancakes were some of the best I have had- giant, fluffy and full of bananas. All the egg dishes we tried as well were done perfectly! (We tried almost every single one!). We were especially impressed with the eggs on the Huervos Rancheros- just a little bit runny when you broke them- perfect!
On our last day we met the owner Vincent who was a awesome guy and insisted on buying us some beers and chatting.
Service was always great- beautiful view! A bit sad we didn't get to sample their lunch/dinner menus!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I had the lion fish which was delicious. It was an open air restaurant upstairs and since I brought my 5 year old granddaughter, she loved the lounge area with the tv on a kid's program.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Stopped by for lunch and were very happy with our choice. Hubby ordered a burger and I had coconut shrimp. The burger was wonderful, but the shrimp was excellent! Nice setting with a cool breeze and a view of the bay and town. Great service and moderate prices. We'll be back!

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I visted this spot daily during my stay. The staff was exceptional, though they may have become sick of seeing my face every night. Lol. The loster entree is easily enough for two people to split and was amazing. Keep it up guys!