“Good Food, Too much smoke”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of C Level Cafe & Bar

C Level Cafe & Bar
Ranked #11 of 62 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: We offer full North American breakfast and lunch with daily specials from 8:00am till 2:30pm. After 4:00pm we change things up and become the place to go for pizza and sub sandwiches, Roast Beef, Pastrami, Ham, Turkey, with Swiss, Provolone, Pepper Jack ingredients just to name some of the items we serve. On the pizzas, we have everyone's favorites, Pepperoni, Hot Italian Sausage, Sausage crumbles, Ham, anchovies, and more veggies than I can remember. Try the Veggie special pizza, We also have a full bar and the beer is kept in a deep freezer for what I can truly call the "coldest beer in town" Please stop in and sample our casual atmosphere and friendly staff, thanks Joe
Vancouver, Canada
“Good Food, Too much smoke”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

C-level was a great cafe/bar right across from my hotel. The staff were super friendly, the cooking was good - they remembered what you ordered from day to day (I asked for vinegar for my fries once and every other time I ordered frieds it came with vinegar). The only thing I disliked about the place was that the staff and most of the customers chain-smoked. It was horrid when you are used to non-smoking venues at home.

Visited February 2014

Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Perfect dive cafe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

I recently spent a week in Roatan, diving every day with Reef Gliders, and C-level is great! Breakfast/coffee every morning, a different lunch special every day, and just what you need after a long day of diving - a frosty beverage or two! The cook makes tasty food and fast too, the servers will remember your name and your favorite drink, and the owner (Joe) is so nice and friendly. They also have a contact for a great massage close by too - just what you need after a week of diving. Thanks C-level - I'll be back!

Visited December 2013
Dana Point, California
“Great breakfast sandwiches, make your own bloody mary's, owner and staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

First time I walked in because of a sandwich board announcing make your own bloody mary's - but quickly felt like I had stepped into the most welcoming place in the West End. Loved the people, the vibe, and the cheesy egg bacon english muffin breakfast sandwiches. An ex-pat hangout - met so many friendly and interesting fellow travelers. The owner and his girlfriend went out of their way to make you feel special. As a solo female traveler this was my happy place.

• Visited January 2014
Roatan, Honduras
“Best bar in West End”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Great food, drinks and loads of fun. Affordable and a great location. Would definitely recommend to anyone, I know I'm coming back soon.

Los Angeles, California
“C-level is Roatan's answer to Cheers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Within moments of walking in, I knew the names of the great people that serve up food, drinks, and fun which proved useful as C-level became the base for an incredible week in Roatan. The food is tasty, drinks are just right, but the great staff really makes C-level special.

• Visited December 2013