“West End's BEST! Delicious food for a great price and friendly service!”
Review of C Level Cafe & Bar

C Level Cafe & Bar
Ranked #12 of 66 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Central American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: We offer full North American breakfast and lunch with daily specials from 8:00am till 2:30pm. After 4:00pm we change things up and become the place to go for pizza and sub sandwiches, Roast Beef, Pastrami, Ham, Turkey, with Swiss, Provolone, Pepper Jack ingredients just to name some of the items we serve. On the pizzas, we have everyone's favorites, Pepperoni, Hot Italian Sausage, Sausage crumbles, Ham, anchovies, and more veggies than I can remember. Try the Veggie special pizza, We also have a full bar and the beer is kept in a deep freezer for what I can truly call the "coldest beer in town" Please stop in and sample our casual atmosphere and friendly staff, thanks Joe
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I traveled with a group of 12 fellow students from Southern Oregon University. C Level staff kept us fed the entire time, at a great price. Some of our favorite dishes were fresh seafood with rice and veggies, breakfast baleadas, chicken needle soup, nmile-high sandwiches, and the dessert... The best red-velvet cake with coconut frosting I've ever had. I am forever grateful to Chris, Joe, Stephanie, Mandy, and the rest of the C Level staff for making this trip amazing... for the whole group. We love you guys!

Reviewed February 29, 2012

While in Roatan I stayed at Reef Gliders and had most my meals and down time spent at C-Level and by the time my trip was over I felt like family. Chris and Joe, the owners, do all they can to make you feel included, welcome, wanted and loved. I also made my way around the island and visited other restaurants and dive shops and even if I had the choice over again I would not do it differently, I would chose C-Level every time. I miss everyone there and think about my trip there every day, and I have been back for 2 months. I would recommend this place to everyone and can not wait to go back myself. It is on my priority list of "to-do's".

Reviewed February 29, 2012

friendly little place by reef gliders on the main road in west end,
popular apres-dive restaurant.
good food and good company.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Good spot to eat and relax have a drink. Very centrally located and the owners are terrific people. If you are not looking for it you can miss it. They have Guest cooking nights I believe on Wednesday nights and this is great as well. Just stop in and CHECK them out!!

1  Thank Steve T
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We dive with Reef Gliders and have been fortunate to have C Level Cafe and Bar right next door.. After diving it is a great place to get a beer and a sandwich and just plain hang out!

1  Thank red1150