“Local Flavor, Inexpensive”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 20, 2012

A local recommended that I try Cindy's Place for lunch, and I'm glad I did. The special of the day was fried chicken with vegetables. Very tasty indeed, and less than $6.00. Cindy's has breakfast items and a number of local dishes on the menu. I recommend giving it a try. This is a very small place, right next to Coconut Tree Divers. Only 3 or 4 tables on a patio. Don't let the size fool you: small restaurant, big flavor!

1  Thank fun1wpb

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Cindy servers the best everything, just ask for the lunch specials you can never go wrong with it. I lived in west end for 7 months and ate prob 80% of my meals there!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

just a small stand next to coconuttree dive shop. the food was great the price even better. wish i would have got more there.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Cindy serves up the the largest baleada in the West End. We were referred there by Cheyenne which turns out to be Cindy's son. I love to eat baleada's and for the price you get more than what you pay for. If you want something for breakfast give it a try as well. Cindy will make sure you leave full and satisfied.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

We had fish sandwiches, which were very good, but we paid just as much as we did at a much fancier establishment on West Bay. Obviously popular with those who hang out at the Coconut Tree divers next door. Service was very relaxed and friendly enough.