“Had a blast!”
Review of Scuba Roatan - CLOSED

Scuba Roatan
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Scuba Roatan prides itself on providing professional service sprinkled with a generous amount of personal attention. Scuba Roatan is a new dive shop by name here in West End, however, it's definitely not new to the diving scene in Roatan. Owner Rino Jackson is a second generation local divemaster/instructor with over 7000 dives on the reef and still gets excited each and every time he heads out into the blue. Scuba Roatan is a small shop that specializes in small groups and a family friendly atmosphere with completely customized service.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I did my open water certification at Scuba Roatan, a family run place with a warm, cozy atmosphere. I thoroughly enjoyed my training and all the fun dives. Learned a lot and had a blast! Thanks Luca, Katy, Amanda and Rino!

There are newer reviews for Scuba Roatan

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Recently spent a week in Roatan, having gone with the will and desire, but not necessarily the initial bravery to learn to dive. Scuba Roatan came highly recommended, and for good reason. Katy took the best care of me. Not only is she hugely knowledgeable and a wonderful, warm instructor, her love of diving and sense of play is contagious, and she knows when to hold your hand and when to challenge you. Having had a bit of a hiccup my first day, Katy - and all of the phenomenal instructors at the shop - were encouraging and instructive, and made sure I met my goal of diving and enjoying it to the fullest. Scuba Roatan and its amazing staff granted me access to a whole new world, and I will take those skills and that excitement with me wherever I go (that's diveable). Meanwhile, other summer trips, especially the landlocked ones, have been scratched to make it back to Roatan and Scuba Roatan as soon as possible.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We just returned from a 10 day trip to Roatan, Honduras. We walked around our first day and spoke with a few dive shops. Scuba Roatan was by far the friendliest, most accommodating and helpful out of any dive shop we spoke to. Amanda was sitting out front and was so warm and welcoming to us. You will not find any better Owners than Reno and Amanda. My husband, along with a few of our friends took their Advanced Course with Luca. He was wonderful to all of us! We couldn't have had a better experience or chosen a better shop to dive with. Thank you Reno, Amanda, Luca and Katy for making our trip outstanding! You all are AMAZING!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Yes there are plenty of other fish in the sea! But the place that I highly recommend is Scuba Roatan. I took a refresher course and did some amazing dive with Katy (who can even give you circus lessons underwater) and Juvini (Italian guy that all fish seem to follow him everywhere.)
We saw a lot of things : Turtle, green Moray, Angefish, Porcupinefish, Barracuda, Grouper,Peacock flounder, Scorpionfish....! Like many have said before : Thank you for a unforgettable experience. Can't wait to go back!

Fred Flintstone

1  Thank Frederic D
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Spent 4 days with Scuba Roatan and loved every second! The staff is wonderful and the diving is excellent. I wouldn't dive with anyone else! Thank you for a great experience. Can't wait to go back!