“Incredible view from the terrace!”
Review of Linga Longa - CLOSED

Linga Longa
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We caught lunch at Linga Longa on a windy and rainy day, but in spite of the weather we thoroughly enjoyed dining on the beach-side terrace taking in the view of the harbour. Service was friendly and prompt; food was good albeit a bit pricey. We had expected prices to be on the high side based on reviews so it was not a surprise. We shared some appetizers and then grilled fish with one of their crepe selections. The menu is diverse - typical 'island' fare, French and Indian cuisine also available. If we return, it would be for a before-dinner cocktail and appetizers on the terrace, hopefully next time with the sun setting on the horizon!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I had dinner there after having a drink during sunset. You can enjoy a great view from the restaurant. For dinner we tried salmon and bass fish, and they were delicious. Our dessert was cheesecake with strawberries. The attention was great, never felt alone.

Really good food, just be prepared to pay a little bit more than usual.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Lunch for two of us with one beer cost almost $50. The view is nice over the water but the food was just so-so. I had fresh fish which was bland with white rice and overlooked vegetables. My husband had a chicken sandwich which he said was just okay.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Nice view, awesone place. The salmon brusquetta is delicious and my Angus medallion as well. Had a Stir Fry a little "hot" for my taste but they fix the plate for me. If you look for a gourmet restaunt with island style, this the place. Just they dont accept creditcard so bring cash.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Good price on Breakfast. Cloth table coverings and real silverware to eat with. Artwork by Brittney is wonderful decor, along side the view of the water.