Hostel La Buena Onda
Splash Inn Dive Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
$74
The Beach House(West End)
$175
Cocolobo(West End)(Great Value!)
$150
$94
  • Breakfast included
Lands End(West End)(Great Value!)
$49
$48
Seagrape Plantation Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
$75
$69
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Los Corales(West End)(Great Value!)
$48
Sueno Del Mar Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
$50
$49
Hotels.com
Half Moon Resort(Roatan)(Great Value!)
$102
$65
  • Restaurant
Mariposa Lodge(West End)
TripAdvisor
Villagio Verde(West End)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsprivate roomchilled placestayed here for two nightsstayed longermain areashort walknew friendsa great staywould definitely stay here againwest baysophiedormchillouthammocksinternetroatanisland
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We stayed at Buena Onda on our last night coming back through Roatan, and I wish we had booked it on our first leg as well! It is beautiful, just off the main strip and everyone was super friendly. Certainly the best way to meet amazing people and enjoy the relaxing nature of the island. There were kittens, what more can I say?

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank AlexandraPhillips
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Hostel La Buena Onda was one of the most incredible hostel experiences I've ever had. Sophie the owner is fantastic, and helps you with whatever you may need. Sophie and Alvaro (the guy who helps out with the hostel) are extremely helpful and make you feel at home as soon as you walk in the front screen door. Not to mention you will meet amazing travelers from around the world here and you will more than likely make life-long friends.

The walk to the beaches, restaurants, stores and bars is short and not bad on the eyes either. The hostel itself is great and has everything you need to cook and feel comfortable during your stay. I stayed here for 10 nights and would have stayed longer if I could have. La vida es buena en Roatan!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I recently traveled to Roatan for a quick break from graduate school demands back in the states. Being a student, I researched budget accommodations and booked a bed at Buena Onda about 5 weeks in advance- and I'm glad I did! When I arrived they were booked and stayed fairly booked throughout my stay. The location is perfect- just a 5 minute walk to town, far enough away from the noisy street. While it did get a little warm at night, I think that is to be expected when you travel to a climate like Roatan. I felt safe and welcome throughout my stay; any questions I had were answered! I would highly recommend staying here if you don't mind sharing a room with other friendly travelers. I will return!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Thank god that hotel chillies did not hav any bed for me so that I ended up staying in buena onda. I stayed 8 nights there. Amazing staff friendly and caring owner sophie. So clean and and 3 min walk to the beach. There re hammocks upstairs where u can chill out and the hostel is very friendly environment. I went to roatan all the way from dubai for diving. Staying at buena onda defo made my trip worthy and if I ever go back to roatan I have no doubt staying at buena onda. For those who want more privacy, they hav few private rooms also. Dont miss out on this place, really!!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo