“One of the best dive trips...ever”

Ocean Connections Water Sports
Ranked #7 of 35 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: Ocean Connections has something for everyone! We welcome divers and non-divers alike aboard our custom-built 52-foot power catamaran for some fun in the sun. Divers will love our brand new Aqualung gear and exceptional valet service. We also host the only location on the island of Roatan for BOSS underwater motor scooters. BOSS (Breathing Observation Submersible Scooter) is designed to allow you to breathe normally while you drive underwater and experience the undersea world. Featured on the Discovery Channel, Travel Channel, and the Today Show, BOSS offers an exciting new experience for the whole group! Ocean Connections is also a fully operational scuba diving center that is both PADI and SSI certified. Join us for scuba courses as well as fun diving at the second largest living reef in the world.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“One of the best dive trips...ever”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

From the moment we stepped into Ocean Connections we knew that this dive trip was going to be different. The staff were amazing and soon became new friends that we enjoyed seeing everyday. Our Divemaster was not only knowledgeable, but made every dive seem like a party with your closest friends. I can't imagine going to a different dive shop for anything. We love this crew and can't wait to see them again.

We miss you Amanda, Jonathon, Gerald, Jeff, and everyone we met diving Ocean Connections.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

OCWE, Manager at Ocean Connections Water Sports, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Ginger, Ginger, Ginger, where do I start? You two are FABULOUS! We had such a great week with you both here :) Your sister wasn't kidding when she emailed me that you guys would do some "seriously hardcore diving" (I'm pretty sure that's a direct quote). Please come back again soon! And let me know when you get that hammerhead tribal tattoo!

Bordeaux, France
“great team”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Thank you all the team ocean connections water sport. A big thank you to Amanda for the perfect organisation of our dives (we were on cruise stop and everything was perfectly timed) A big thank you to dives instructors Tess and Andy for their professionalism and their patience and kindness. Our son Lucas loved his first scuba diving with Tess. A big thank you to our captain Jarrold. We hope return to Roatan for new dives with you. And i hope improve my English and my accent for our next stay !! Thank you so much.
Lucas, Vincent et Laurie

Visited February 2014
Laurie, you are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for this nice review! It was wonderful to see Lucas' reaction after his first dive - I hope you come back so we can take him out again! And maybe next time we can convince you to try it, too ;)

All the best,
Amanda

PS your English is fantastic, well done!
Roatan, Honduras
“Tourist Diving”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Ocean Connections is where I go whenever I have guests visiting Roatan. Great staff. Very friendly and helpful. No inappropriate language. The boat was right there when we came up from our drift dive. The divemasters were attentive but gave us space. The gear is in excelent condition.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for the shout-out, Ron! I'm very proud of this staff and their professionalism, so it's nice to see it acknowledged by locals who keep on coming back :) See you soon!

Houston, Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Use them instead of cruise excursion option!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Went with another guy from our cruise party because he had to finish certification. I had not gone diving for almost 5 years and these guys included a nice brief refresher by the boat docks and then we went out on two dives. Awesome staff both instructors and boat captain and plenty of options for dive sights. Not as crowded as cruise excursions because this company primarily advertises the scuba scooters so you will get a VIP like experience..at least that was my experience. For two dives and a refresher course the cost was $108 (I had my own equipment except weights and tank)

1 Thank Mikhail K
Hey Mikhail! Thanks so much for this nice review - I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip here! Next time hopefully it will be for longer so we can show you some more awesome dive sites. Bring Jeff and Julie, too!

Stafford, Virginia
“Great Dive Shop”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

It takes a lot to set your dive shop apart on Roatan, great courses, safe diving, and a super fun time!

Visited December 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Taylor! Come back to dive with us ASAP! Maybe we can arrange another All-Virginia dive boat. Hope you're well! :)