“AMAZING TIME!”

Ocean Connections Water Sports
Ranked #7 of 34 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: Ocean Connections has something for everyone! We welcome divers and non-divers alike aboard our custom-built 52-foot power catamaran for some fun in the sun. Divers will love our brand new Aqualung gear and exceptional valet service. We also host the only location on the island of Roatan for BOSS underwater motor scooters. BOSS (Breathing Observation Submersible Scooter) is designed to allow you to breathe normally while you drive underwater and experience the undersea world. Featured on the Discovery Channel, Travel Channel, and the Today Show, BOSS offers an exciting new experience for the whole group! Ocean Connections is also a fully operational scuba diving center that is both PADI and SSI certified. Join us for scuba courses as well as fun diving at the second largest living reef in the world.
Ottawa, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“AMAZING TIME!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Just got back from a trip throughout Central America, including Roatan, Honduras. Roatan was absolutely beautiful.. and the Ocean Connections Dive Center was one of my favourite places. At first, I was very nervous about learning to dive... but with the help of an excellent dive instructor (George) and super-friendly and welcoming atmosphere, I left Roatan with a dive certification! :)

Though I didn't really explore any other dive centers, I never regretted it. I was so impressed with the way things were handled at Ocean Connections. George was super enthusiastic about diving, which made the whole experience even better. Everyone was super professional and safety was definitely a number one priority. I can't wait to go back one day! :)

Visited August 2012
OCWE, Manager at Ocean Connections Water Sports, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Dear Amisha,

thanks for the flowers and as I kept on telling you: keep on diving! ... ;-) Hope to see you soon in paradise again!

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Another 5 star review!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I did my padi certification here a couple of weeks ago and did several additional dives afterward. The staff here are all super friendly and professional, and they make safety a priority. I was really scared to learn how to dive but I felt very comfortable knowing I was in good hands! The owner, Trevor, is awesome and all the divemasters are too. And it doesn't hurt that the shop has good wifi that you can use before or after your dive.

The people at OC really went above and beyond to make sure I had a great experience. Next time I'm back in Roatan I'll be diving with them again for sure!

Visited July 2012
OCWE, Manager at Ocean Connections Water Sports, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Dear Renita,

Thank you very much and we wish you all the best for your upcoming move! if you are getting to cold you know where you can warm up a little bit and go for a dive or two... ;-)
atlanta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Nice people and small groups”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This dive shop only takes small groups and it was perfect for my son who is just starting to dive. We needed more time and attention to learn and Sam (one of the instructors) provided that and was really nice and helpful. There are other dive shops that are more oriented to packing people in with different skill levels, but this outfit doesn't do large groups. Highly recommended for beginners and people who want to feel comfortable and not rushed.

Visited July 2012
OCWE, Manager at Ocean Connections Water Sports, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Dear Beth,

Thank you very much for your post! Costumers like you ensure us in our working style! We wish you all the best and hope to see you soon in paradise again!
“perfect”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

we dove with a few dive shops to get a feel for roatan before finding ocean connections. hands down the BEST dive shop in the west end... small groups, multiple dives with tons of variety, sam, trevor, justin, virgil and marlo made everything absolutely spectacular. don't waste your time going anywhere else.... they are a class act, extremely safety conscious, and tailor dived to your level of skill.

Dear Almoney,

Thanks a lot for the flowers! :-)
Montreal, Canada
“Very good dive shop, highly recommended”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Ocean connections is a very good dive shop. We did our advanced open water (2 people). Groups were small, instructors were knowledgeable, equipment is good and the dive site chosen were excellent. I particuly recommend you diving at El Aguila (the wreck) and the instructor Justin.

- Alex C., from Montreal -

Visited February 2012
Dear Alex,

Thank you very much for the thumbs up. We try our best to continue our work!