“Great dives!”

Splash Inn Dive Resort
Ranked #11 of 34 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: Splash Inn, a PADI 5 Star Gold Palm Dive Resort, will cater to your every dive request. Located in the middle of the West End and Sandy Bay Marine Park that offer you 70 different dive sites. Multilingual Staff and Professional service.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed June 22, 2014

In our group there were many that we're not scuba certified so we were able to do a "Discovery Dive" which was very enjoyable. We met the minimal requirements to go into the water and swim around. The instructors were great and the diving was awesome! Plus it was absolutely the cheapest dive shop we found yet still very professional and high quality.

1  Thank K T

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We had a few hrs while our boat (Carnival Liberty) was in Roatan and contacted Splash for a dive. Unfortunately due to boats time we only had time for 1 dive....but it was worth it. Competent diving organization that had 2 really good , knowledgeable dive masters . Price was great ! Driver that picked us up from dock area (Geovany) was interesting and very helpful finding local food , beer , etc. West End is really cool must do dive area for sure.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We chose Splash Inn Dive resort to dive with after being charged $79.00 per DIVE at Turquoise Bay Dive Resort. The dive was amazing. The dive master, Maricio was great; communicated so well under the water. The boat was awesome and the dive was the best ever. They gave us a free locker to keep our valuables in and were so accommodating. I totally recommend them even if you aren't staying here. We were unable to stay at the resort due to it not having availability but we were able to check out the grounds and dive with them. The restaurant was amazing as well. Friendly, excellent staff.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I am a certified diver and was vacationing/cruising with family who were not certified. I contacted Splash Inn dive shop and asked them to provide a unique first time experience for my family that would make them want to dive again or even get certified. Sophia was their dive master and she was AMAZING!!! She was patient and showed them how great diving can be. The dive shop also arranged for me to borrow/rent a camera so I could take photos of our dive. The pictures turned out great!
I'm trying to get a group together to do a full week dive vacation and when I do, we will definitely stay at Splash Inn.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I spent a week diving with Splash Inn. The staff was incredibly accommodating. We had three advanced divers on the boat for several of the dives. We were either supplied with our own divemaster, or allowed to dive our tanks on our own. I also had the opportunity to observe some of the certification classes going on there and found them to be very thorough.

Each of the divemasters I was diving with; (alphabetically) Chiara, Francisco, Ken, and Monique, knew the reefs and instilled confidence in all of the divers regardless of experience level.

There are three dives per day, at 9, 11, and 2. All of the dive sites are close by so they return to the pier after each dive. The boat we were in was not huge, but it was never crowded. I can't wait to dive with Splash Inn again!