“Central location”

Splash Inn Dive Resort
Ranked #11 of 35 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: Splash Inn, a PADI 5 Star Gold Palm Dive Resort, will cater to your every dive request. Located in the middle of the West End and Sandy Bay Marine Park that offer you 70 different dive sites. Multilingual Staff and Professional service.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Jackson, Wyoming
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Central location”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is a good spot to start off your trip as it is in the middle of all the restaurants, bars, dive shops, and a short walk to the beach. The rooms were clean and pretty standard. We were a little worried about the noise level as it was a big party week but we couldn't hear anything from our room (#22). The inn is nothing that will blow you away but its clean, good location, and usually a good deal.

Visited March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
“me-rescue, friend-o/w, adv”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I thought i had written months ago, guess it didn't post. I checked this place out by reviews and quite a few emails to make sure safety and quality of diving was at a high standard. I had the opportunity to meet the owners as well, very cool and totally on it. We went end of aug to sept. We stayed there 10 days
Serena is a great manager of the shop. I checked in with her after getting my room and went on a dive with Esteban. I made sure my newbie friend was comfortable and she had class with some Aussies and loved it so much took adv with Esteban as well.
My rescue class was very challenging which is what i wanted, Justin was my instructor and my "victim" and sidekick was DMT Tom. He was also super safe and alert when we went on a night dive. Night dives arent my fav, but i was told is was so awesome that i did it.This is a 'must do' if its the right time of year. Its called the STRING OF PEARLS. You turn your flashlights off and wait in the dark and out of nowhere white glowing 'pearls' start descending all around you, I will never forget that.
Another cool thing was no seasickness for me, the sites are close. Just a few minutes and youre there. I tried to do a shark dive but apparently a big bull shark was lurking around scaring the other sharks away.
Taxi tip-its kinda far from airport, and non negotiable 20 bucks or so, ask the dive shop/hotel what the going rate is, make sure you go with Splash Inn taxi and have exact change and couple dollars if you want to tip. Its easier when tired from traveling to have it sorted out a head of time.

Thank you all for an amazing time!!! I hope to come back! Missing Roatan!
Leela

ontario ca
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“used Splash Dive only”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Excellent - easy to deal with. Serena was great. 10 dives with all gear for $250 - Sister-in-law did Discovery Dive for $100. Dive masters were excellent would highly recommend using this dive center

Visited February 2013
Boise, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very warm and friendly service”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

The folks at Splash Inn and dive shop were great. Excellent service by the whole staff. You could tell the dive masters were really enjoying what they were doing. Great location also.
One other thing; they even refunded our last night's stay and dive fees because we had to cut our trip short by a day. Very very gracious.

3 Thank JOHN W
Windermere, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Group to dive with!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Splash Inn a great group for diving in a great location. Dive masters and staff always helpful and efficient. This was the second ocean dive for my wife and she enjoyed it immensely. Good pre-dive briefing from our dive master. Three dives are available at 9:00, 11:30 and 2:30 returning to the Inn after each for the surface interval, so if you miss the first, like we did because of mis-information from our Costa cruise line, there's still time for two dives. Lots of places to eat at West End including the Inn itself. Thanks to Adriana and all her staff for a great dive experence.

Visited December 2012