“Tropical paradise”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in West End
Cinco Continentes Rooms & Apartments
Ranked #10 of 12 West End B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

My son and I met Marie and her son when we visited Roatan March 2014.I was overwhelmed by the Absolutely amazing tropical garden! It was one of the most peaceful places I've ever been and my son 11yr old son and I felt totally comfortable there. Beautifully decorated with wonderful hosts. We plan on returning in a few months for a 6 month stay.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Cinco Continentes Rooms & Apartments

Reviewed February 28, 2014

My mom and my uncle came to visit for the weekend and ended up by chance in Cinco Continentes. It turned out to be such a nice place. It has a wonderful garden and the decoration is rustic, a little bohemian but really charming. Dominique and Jessy were wonderful hosts, my family had a great time with them.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Tutu84
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I stayed in the Tree-House apartment in the back of the lush garden of Cinco Continentes for over 6 months in 2013. Dominique and Jesse (her son) are French-Canadian (like me), and we had a very good relationship. They are both very helpful and knowledgeable of the life in Roatan.

My appartment in the Tree-House was very clean and decorated with taste, full of little attentions to fun details. The back garden is truly a place of peace and beauty. Although there's a risk that people can steal from you in Roatan, it never happened to me while I was here, Ti-Loup their dog made sure of it, she being a nice guard dog.

Over the length of my stay Dominique or Jesse were often coming to my house to give me a treat of their cooking, or a taste of something growing in their garden or otherwise something local.

My family also came to visit me for two weeks, and it created a real warm family ambience in the hotel. Dominique and Jesse were often coming with us to go out and we had a very good time.

Cinco Continentes is located just outside of West-End village, it take roughly 3 minutes from here to walk to the beach. A great thing about this is that you have a place where you get no sounds of West-end night life which in other place can be noisy and disturbing.

I warmly recommend this place for either short or long-stay.

Thank you Dominique et Jesse!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Waalx
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I spent about a week in Roatan and found in Cinco Continentes with Dominique and Jeesy a very warm family that made my stay very pleasant. They always helped me and I had great comunication. I'm very glad I had the chance to meet them because I enjoyed their company and have good memories of the days we shared.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I stayed at Cinco Continentes for one week with my boyfiend and had a very pleasant stay. We stayed in the Love suite appartment which was lovely and had everything we needed. The room was presented nicely and Dominique and Jesse were welcoming and helpful in making our stay comfortable. Jesse also spent time offering helpful information about the island and in assiting us in our future travel plans. Thank you to both of you for our stay.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I stayed at Hotel Cinco Continentes with my boyfriend for three nights.
We went to the Cor3 Film Festival, so one of the organizers met with Marie Dominique, the owner of the Hotel. I then deposited the whole worth of my stay into her account before leaving from Tegucigalpa to Roatan.

We stayed at the Love Suite, which is located at the bottom floor of the house. The entrance made me feel like I was going into a Hobbit´s home (yeeeaa) , because the door is small, but then inside, it´s the normal room height (awww, too bad, lol :D). The room was very nice!! It is very big. I thought it was smaller because the photos on the webpage couldn't show me this. The kitchen had all we needed, big stove, big fridge, coffee pot, all good. The round bed is very big and comfortable. This was our first sleep on a round bed Very sexy.

The garden is also very nice and large. It has different spots where you can sit and chill. Their dog, Tilu, barked a lot at us when we first came, but Dominique told us to call his name kindly when we came walked by, and after about two times of this, the dog was calm and even let us pet him. The beach on Half Moon Bay is really close, you just have to walk about two small blocks from the kiosk at the entrance to the West End Strip.

It was a very pleasent trip, I even got the chance to practice my french with Dominique and Jessie. Love those guys, they are such nice peeps.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Coco F
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stayed at Cinco Continenties for one month in Jauary of 2012 while going for my divemaster certification at Coconut Tree Divers.. There are three apartments situated in a lush tropical courtyard three hundred yards from Half Moon Bay and the West End strip. The owner Dominique came to pick me up at the airport and took me grocery shopping when I needed groceries. Her son Jesse took the time to show me around the island. He ran a tour guide service at one of the hotels on West Bay and knew the island well. I stayed in the Love Suite which is located in the basement of the main house and has all the amenities of home. They also have an apartmnet upstairs and a tree hut apartment in the courtyard. The price to stay there was very reasonable and Dominique and Jesse made the stay very nice. I am going back again next month and will probably stay there again.

Room Tip: Dominique's dinners are fantastic!!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo