“Dive with them!”

Island Diving Center
Ranked #7 of 34 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: Roatan's premier diving center and scuba school for divers of all ages. We are a full service PADI dive center located on the white sand beach of Half Moon Bay in the West End area of Roatan, Honduras. We teach all PADI courses and conduct dive excursions to the over 40 most popular dive sites along Roatan's reef. We keep our class and dive excursion sizes small for personalized service. Courses starting daily. Professional and friendly diving at its best!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Arlington, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dive with them!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I researched dive companies before my first trip to west end Roatan and was pretty sure enomis was my company. When I landed, not having dived for two years, some folks at my lodge invited me to dive with another company Dissatisfied after that dive, I switched to enomis and made a great move. I like small group diving and went on 6 dives, two with just myself and Anna the dive master, two with two divers and two with 6 divers. They catered to our needs and took us to the dive sites we were interested in. Lee and Nita were very accommodating right down to arranging my cab to the airport and accommodating my sister, a snorkeler, along on the dive trips while others dove. I highly recommend enomis for hassle free, small group, full service and relaxed diving.

Visited March 2013

Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Shop in West End!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We did our open water and advanced open water certifications with Lee, and being our first time out in the ocean we didn't know what to expect. Lee did a FANTASTIC job in being a good, practical instructor at teaching us all the right things to do, so we won't pickup bad habits as we continue to log more dives.

Lee was extremely patient, and we felt like we were constantly in safe hands, unlike other dive experiences we've had after we got our certifications where you are ferried into the ocean and little attention is paid to your safety. And in addition to Lee, the whole team there were extremely professional, very helpful and fun to hang out with!!

Great dive shop, great dive location! Highly recommended.

Austin, Texas
“Fantastic Diving Experience”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My wife and I recently return from a stay in Roatan. While there, we completed 10 dives with Enomis. The entire team was fantastic - Lee, Anita, Anna, Rickard and Wilmar were all just great. They were all very professional, experienced, knowledgable and fun to be around. We throughly enjoyed each of our dives and would highly recommend Enomis to anyone diving in Roatan, regardless of skill level. The dive groups are relatively small - ours were between 4 to 8 total. Which means you get more personalized service and you get to see more wildlife (fish, turtles, eel, etc.). Lee also helped us with other reservations - dolphin encounter, dining, zip line adventure, etc. He knows the best places on the island and helps you get where you want to go. Wow - what a great team, a great experience and a great vacation. Thank you!!

Visited February 2013
East Camden, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I contacted Lee with Enomis Diver several months ago to arrrange a 2 tank dive for a party of 8 coming off a cruise ship. My selection was based on what I read about Enomis Divers on Trip Advisor and how they seemed to match up with our needs. I was not disappointed.

Our little group consisted of divers with experience levels ranging from just certified to decades of instructor experience. Lee divided our group into to two excursions and tried to best match our experioence levels with the dives. Lee and one his dive masters took the less experienced group of divers and Anna took the more experienced divers. I believe both groups had very good experiences. Sorry Lee, but Anna is a little easier on the eyes than you are :).

The diving is so close to the shop that between dives you can come back to the shop to get ready for the next dive. Between dives we got smoothies and excellent quesidillas at the little restaurant behind the dive shop and relaxed.

On the way back to our ship the driver took us by the cameo factory so my wife could purchase some earrings and we still got back in time to get on the ship witout hurrying.

Washington DC
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great Day & very accomodating team”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Booked with Lee for a day snorkeling during our Cruise. Logistics were very easy, Lee has someone pick you up near the pier and take you to the shop. The day before we arrived, I got very sick on the cruise and was confined to my cabin for 2 days. Lee only charged us for my husband who went on the snorkel trip and took lots of photos. Husband had a great day snorkeling with a family of divers. Reef very lively with lots of tang schools and excellent coral formations. Did 2 snorkel trips. in between went back to the shop for the divers to have their interval--lunch is on your own during this time. also, bring your own water for the trip.