“Great food, out of control bees”

Earth Mama's Garden Cafe & Lifestyle
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The food here is fresh and healthy in a pretty garden setting. The only problem was when one annoying bee quickly turned into a horde of about twenty making it difficult to eat. Since I am allergic to bees and forgot to pack my Epi pen, it was a little unsettling. I'm all for live and let live, but there must be some kind of natural bee deterrent that would work?

There are newer reviews for Earth Mama's Garden Cafe & Lifestyle

Reviewed October 15, 2013

If you're looking for great smoothies and delicious lunch, look no further. Great atmosphere and good service. We'll be back as soon as we can.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Visited West End on a trip with my brother in June. We found that there were a few places in West End where you can get coffee, though it seemed more along the Nescafe lines. We went here once when we wanted not just coffee, but *good* coffee, and it definitely delivered! And after a couple days of getting my PADI certification and low-budget eating (not a lot of fruit/veggies), one of Earth Mama's smoothies totally helped alleviate my nutrient depletion and was also pretty delicious!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

My daughter and I were in the mood for smoothies one afternoon and wandered into Earth Mama's. What a neat surprise! Not only did the smoothie menu offer lots of choices, but the atmosphere was so wonderful. You'd never know it because the cafe sits back off the road and you can't see it until you go in. Also worth mentioning is that we dropped by around 3:00 in the afternoon and many of the tables were occupied...always a good sign, especially at that time of the day. If not for the fact that we discovered it on our last full day in Roatan, we would have come back more.

1  Thank Alison L
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Neat place set back from the noise on the street. Lots of shade and plants make for a very soothing atmosphere. Good selection of breakfast items; loved the eggs benedict. Smoothies are big and cold with many flavors to choose from. A few random books available to read too.