“Yoga and smoothies!”

San Marino
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yoga and smoothies!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

On our first hot humid day I was dying for something refreshing after our dive. Earth Mama's did not disappoint. In fact it was so good, we came back for anther the next day!! That was when I saw the sign for yoga. The cute yoga studio has classes two times a week, I think. And it was nice to use/stretch my muscles and do a little pranayama after all that diving =]

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Nelle T

Astoria, New York
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Wonderful smoothies! A perfect afternoon pick-me-up for after diving. The smoothie was so good, that I returned two days later for lunch. I had the Thai salad and it was excellent. Highly recommended! I'm just disappointed that I didn't get to stop in for breakfast...next time!

Visited August 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Refreshing lunch and a great smoothie.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I started off with a great 24 ounce smoothie that was so refreshing on a hot and humid day. This thing was 3-4" higher than the brim of the cup. I got an "ice cream headache" trying to suck it down to the brim so none would get wasted. I was hungry, but not starved so I ordered two appetizers. I ordered the fresh summer rolls and the Caribbean salsa with freshly baked tortilla chips. The summer rolls were really light and refreshing on a hot day. The salsa was tasty, but had no heat to it and the fresh chips were ok. The best part about my meal was the smoothie and the atmosphere. It is set in a natural jungle setting and there is plenty of shade from the trees or umbrellas. The staff were very friendly and talkative. You get the occasional stray chicken to wander in from time to time looking for scraps. This place is tucked in away from the street so be sure to look for the sign.

• Visited September 2013
El Dorado, KS
“Great smoothies”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a smoothie on our last day in West End. Very tasty! The regular size is more than enough. Servings are heaping! Was a little difficult to drink it all before it melted. :-)

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“The banana muffins are to die for....”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great ambience - went every morning of my time in Roatan for breakfast, coffee (excellent) and a chat with the owners, the other patrons and the people who worked there. The yoga is great and all are welcome. Try the smoothies and banana muffins for sure!!

• Visited August 2013