“Best eggs Benedict ever!”

Earth Mama's Garden Cafe & Lifestyle
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Private, quaint little restaurant and yoga studio! Looks like a liitle jungle off the street! Beautiful, quiet and peaceful! I loved my eggs Benedict breakfast!

1  Thank DonnaDancel
There are newer reviews for Earth Mama's Garden Cafe & Lifestyle

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Excellent smoothie, made with yogurt, which is a rarity in Honduras. The cafe is owned by a Canadian woman, and is definitely tourist-oriented. If you are looking for a "local" experience, this isn't the place. But if you want some good food at fair price and a great location, check it out. For people looking to join a yoga class, drop-in classes are offered daily.

1  Thank kevin_from_AKandCO
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I mostly had the smoothies at this place and they're the best I've ever had. The Buddhalicious is an awesome breakfast for 100 lempiras ($5 USD), includes granola, yogurt, your choice of milk and fruit. I also had the breakfast burrito which was amazing.

They bake peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, if you catch them fresh out of the oven then you're in luck.

But most of all, I enjoyed the people. So lovely, the attention my chunky baby Matilda got from Shayla was super cute. Thanks for an awesome time.

1  Thank Maaskant23
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was traveling to Roatan and wanted Yoga. I saw on facebook Earth Mama's and decided to find out about the services and types of yoga. Kim was very helpful and said to "look her up when I arrive". I went to Earth Mama's and Kim was there with a big smile and a warm greeting. She told me about the yoga and the prices and couldn't have been more helpful. The two instructors I had the pleasure of meeting (Darlene and Jackie) have two very different styles but both complement each other. I would recommend you embrace both practices as they are worth it. You won't forget this experience.

Enjoy your practice and breath...

1  Thank Charlie I
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Earth Mama's is THE SPOT when you get done at the beach...or really just for any occasion. My friends and I are living in French Harbour for the year and try to always stop by Earth Mamas every time we are in West End. The smoothies are top notch, and not to mention, ridiculously large...so for 100 lempiras you are getting a huge, filling, and tasty smoothie that is completely worth every lempira. The food is healthy and has a bit of an island twist to it. Best place ever.

1  Thank ingrid h