“This is the place to have great Yoga!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Earth Mama's Garden Cafe & Lifestyle - CLOSED

Earth Mama's Garden Cafe & Lifestyle
Cuisines: American, Cafe, South American, Central American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is the place to have great Yoga!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was traveling to Roatan and wanted Yoga. I saw on facebook Earth Mama's and decided to find out about the services and types of yoga. Kim was very helpful and said to "look her up when I arrive". I went to Earth Mama's and Kim was there with a big smile and a warm greeting. She told me about the yoga and the prices and couldn't have been more helpful. The two instructors I had the pleasure of meeting (Darlene and Jackie) have two very different styles but both complement each other. I would recommend you embrace both practices as they are worth it. You won't forget this experience.

Enjoy your practice and breath...

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Charlie I

French Harbour, Honduras
“Best Organic Food and Smoothies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Earth Mama's is THE SPOT when you get done at the beach...or really just for any occasion. My friends and I are living in French Harbour for the year and try to always stop by Earth Mamas every time we are in West End. The smoothies are top notch, and not to mention, ridiculously large...so for 100 lempiras you are getting a huge, filling, and tasty smoothie that is completely worth every lempira. The food is healthy and has a bit of an island twist to it. Best place ever.

1 Thank ingrid h
Westmeath, Ontario
“Smoothie heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great smoothies and banana pancakes in a laid back setting which is amidst the trees of the region. They also have yoga classes and a great selection on their menu. Canadian owned and operated.

1 Thank Cheryl S
Hamilton, Canada
“Lunch in West End”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Good quality light food. The smoothies are the BEST in the area. You will not be disappointed. The setting is back from the busy street in a palm tree shaded area. Owned by a woman from Edmonton Canada. She also runs a Yoga studio under a palapa there...wow ZEN

1 Thank eboyce
Atlanta, GA
“Don't miss Earth Mama's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

We passed by the restaurant many times during our time in West End and without stopping. The restaurant sits back from the street but there is a sign. Once you walk back to the restaurant it is like you are entering a small and lovely sanctuary. The tables and chairs sit under a canopy of trees. We were promptly greeted and orders taken. I had the breakfast burrito with potatoes. It was quite good. Before settling the bill, I saw they had two cookies for $2. We were going on island tour so I thought it would be a great snack for later. Our waitress handed me two huge oatmeal/chocolate chip cookies. These cookies were amazing and I hate I didn't get a chance to go back to get more.

• Visited January 2013