“Will heal your soul”

Earth Mama's Garden Cafe & Lifestyle
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Earth Mama's was one of the highlights of my week in Roatan. If you need healthy food and a calm, garden-like environment, head to Earth Mama's. We ate pineapple-mango salsa, an Asian chicken salad, a curried chicken wrap, an espresso, and a smoothie. Portions were generous, the food was delicious, the environment was uplifting, and service was unobtrusive. I wish they were open for dinner! We would have returned, and we will return if we stay in Roatan again.

1  Thank Jessica H

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Want to eat some good food surrounded by greenery just a few steps from the main street? This is the place for you. Had eggs benedict (choice of side, fruits or fried potatoes) for 9$. Was really good. Also had selection of smoothies on the menu.

1  Thank French_Chick020
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This little gem of a place is a must see and eat! The lime shimp tostadas were amazing and the setting is very quaint and friendly. My husband and I only had a short time on the island due to being on a cruise, but we were very happy we stumbled upon Earth Mommas~please check this place out if you are in Roatan!

1  Thank CindiSBoone_NC
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The smoothies were almost a meal by themselves. They are HUGE (16 oz is like a 20 oz and 24 oz is like a 28 oz) and perfect between dives. There were plenty of non-dairy options also. Kim, the owner, hand picks the high quality ingredients for all of the smoothies & food. I generally like to try a variety of restaurants when traveling and pretty skeptical of getting good salads. My husband & I ended up going to Earth Mama's 4 out of 8 days for lunch including a to-go lunch & smoothie as we were headed to the airport. Fav smoothies: Pina Colada, Rejuvenator, and Buddhalicious. Fav food: Thai Chicken Salad, Taco Salad, & Coconut Curry Wraps. I would've been all over the breakfast if the place I was staying wasn't a B&B.

1  Thank muchbutter
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I ate breakfast here twice. The food was good both times -- I highly recommend the Banana Nutella crepes -- but it was pretty pricey for Roatan.