“Great local cooking”

Anthony's Chicken
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: This is a local place right on the main road in West End. With the most amazing chicken cooked right on the premises which is our special. Feel free to visit us and taste it yourself.
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great local cooking at a great value! Each dish we had here was superb. Nothing fancy, but a great taste of local flavor. Worth a visit!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We ordered the chicken special which was delicious! It came served on a bed of cabbage slaw and a delicious tomato sauce. This was topped with delicately fried plantain chips which were a little crunchy on the outside, but soft on the inside. The sauce made the dish and was a great accompaniment to the plantain and cabbage. The chicken was tender and juicy. We did think that there should have been a few less plantain chips and perhaps an extra piece of chicken.

1  Thank 3stars1wish
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I went there because it was just infront off the Beach house hotel where I was staying. I was in a hurry, and I saw it.
Wood tables, plastic chairs..., no tablecloth on the table..., nothing fancy or elegant about the restaurant, but it had local people, so it must be good.
And it was!!!.
A superb shrimp dish, with rice& beans, and fried plaintains. It was fast, and most of all, deliciuos!
good, pricing, good flavour, and fast service, and a very lovely and caring lady attending clients.
The only point against it, was the constant fight with the flies, but I understand why they kept trying to get near my dish..

1  Thank mimiMexico_df
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This little restaurant is a great place for some quick tasty Honduran food. Its located just across the street from The Beach House hotel. The tables are kept very clean and the service is prompt. They serve great baleadas which make a great breakfast or a quick comfort food snack between dives. Their Pollo Asado is great for a more substantial meal. Dishes run from $2 to $7. English spoken.

1  Thank Diverdan28
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Seriously....you can't stay in Half Moon Bay without going to Anthony's. We did lunch here on several occasions. I love quesadilla but I love Anthony's quesadilla the most...always hit that spot...fuel before diving...fuel just after diving and the home made lemonade is just to die for. Don't walk past this place.

1  Thank Pauline M