Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
After the fact

I have written a previous review but since I have taken in my regulators for maintenance I want to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Kim_Wlasichuk
Oakbank
Always made to feel like we were at home!,

We have had the pleasure of diving two years in a row with the Awesome staff at Reef Gliders the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Dive Force Scub... L

All reviews dive master dive sites dive shop owners john fun dives open water diving experience excellent staff feel at home top notch great diving night dive boat captain laid back take care small group the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reef Gliders did it again! We have been diving in Roatan for years and after discovering Reef Gliders we can put one less concern on planning a trip, the diving will be great. We had two very different weeks, one we dove along with a visiting dive shop group and one week mostly on our own. The first week was very well coordinated with numbers of dive masters and group organization. The second week we enjoyed lots of room and personnel attention and choice of dive sites. Looking forward to next years trip!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reefgliders, Owner at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review. We have thoroughly enjoyed you diving with us over the years and consider you a valuable customer to Reef Gliders. See you next year.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Reef Gliders is very professional and easygoing. We have used them since 2013. Im reluctant to write this review because I would hate for them to get too busy for us. I have used at least 4 other diver shops in West End and they are the beast. You won’t be disappointed.

Date of experience: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reefgliders, Owner at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Thank you so much for the review. You know we will always keep this shop in the same way we always have. Friendly and family oriented.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Owners Barbara and John want to make sure you have a great experience by answering all questions, making sure you have what you need; and having a nice set up with excellent staff.
They took care of our group for a week, and I also appreciated that they helped my daughter, who was with me as a non-diver, and was able to snorkel a few times due to them being gracious hosts. Our dive masters/leaders Page and Neco where excellent, very personable, knowledgeable and attuned to each diver and their needs. Both them and the boat captains (Barry and Roger) always made sure the tanks were switched out, your gear was attached to them and you had your fins, weights, etc with you every time you went out for a dive. The integrated bar/cafe (Memo's) provided great sandwiches, fries and tots for lunch each day too. Memo, bartender Paris and the cook always made sure we were taken care of too. All in all, a laid back, but technically and safety competent organization, that wants to make sure you have an excellent diving experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reefgliders, Owner at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really enjoyed having all of you diving with us and it was a pleasure to make sure you were safe and had a great time. Looking forward to next time.

Reviewed September 7, 2019

They were patient with us novice divers, and good for the more expert divers in our group. Nico and Barb were so friendly, flexible and accommodating. Highly, highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reefgliders, Owner at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Looking forward to having you all back diving with us.

Reviewed August 30, 2019

During a short visit to Roatan, I had two dives with Reef Gliders at "West End Wall" and "Zig Zag Reef." There´s plenty of diving shops around West End so I´d always advice to first ask around to make a good decision for yourself on what works best.

Reef Gliders isn´t the cheapest around, but I opted for diving with them because of the good quality of their equipment (the only thing that was a bit old were the boots I got for the fins - the rest of the gear was in a very good condition), the small group scheduled for diving, and the fact that they address diving safety in a simple and frank way. They take sufficient time for checks, briefings, and information on the dive. In addition, and despite that I´m usually good on air-consumption for a 1h dive, they gave me a slightly bigger tank on the first dive while they wanted to be sure I´d be able to make the most of it. They don´t hand out diving computers for fun dives (I hadn´t brought my own because it was a bit of an impromptu trip).

The two different dive masters I had on the dives were friendly, pointed out interesting marine life, and were keen to make sure you had a diverse and complete dive, including some nice swim throughs.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reefgliders, Owner at Reef Gliders, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. I am happy to hear that you had a good diving experience with us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Sorry about the booties. Unfortunately they were loaned out to you due to the fact that we normally do not have booties in our rental equipment.