All reviews rotisserie chicken light sleeper five minute walk spent a week caretaker island creole ac roosters rocks flashlight pros
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2011

Best place to stay in Roatan, 5 min away to west bay, beautiful rooms, awesome view, brand new appliances what more can you ask for., 5 stars.

Date of stay: April 2011
1  Thank RobertoDavila
Reviewed April 16, 2011

My husband and I and two other couples stayed in a beautiful modern bottom unit Condo. The villas are not yet all completed , but the whole place will be nice when it is finished. The best part was Ron gave us access to the penthouse deck. There is roof top pool, amazing views ,large covered bar , fridge with an ice maker ,oven , dishwasher a bbq ,...lots of outdoor space. If I could have I would have spent all of my time on the top deck .We had a lot of travel difficuties getting to the island this year . After two days of canceled flights with TACA we were able to arrive on the island Valentines day, with a small island charter during one of the worst rain storms the island has had in years . This whole time Ron was great, always accesible and easy to communicate with .He picked up the other couple that was already on the island and took great care of them during the storm. He picked us up at the airport , without any prior notice , took us home and taught us how to play craps on his large casino table that is on the penthouse deck .He made us all feel at home, he entertained, taxied us around and would have helped us with anything we asked. The condos are located nicley at the edge of west end town where people can rent water taxis , no rental car needed. It is nice and quiet you have the whole beach to yourself right out front . If you don't mind swimming out a little ways the blue channel is there for exploring It was great snorkeling. The place is complimented by the propertys dog BO, He is a beautiful boxer that is there to walk with you to town and watches over the whole place while you sleep.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Habsfantrish
Reviewed March 21, 2011

I and my family stayed at Villas del Playa for eight days in March, 2011. It was terrific.
Ron, our host, was accomodating, gracious and helpful. The condo it self was extremely nice with everything you would expect and then some. The location was perfect, at the far west end of West End. Quiet and relaxing at the condo with all the city life, restaurants, and grills only a five to ten minute walk away.

Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank William B
Reviewed January 23, 2011

I never thought that I would enjoy Roatan so much, and I owe it to the great time we had at Villas Del Playa! The condo, the beach, the view, the boat, all came together in one fantastic location. Put this place on your must do and see list.

Date of stay: November 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank carmencguitar
Reviewed January 7, 2011

I had the pleasure of being among the first to stay at this awesome place. It was still under going some final touches but it was great!! all the condos were decorated beautifully with wifi, cable and a full kitchen (witch help us save lots money cooking for our selves!)
The folks the run it are like family now, Ron and Kristen were not only extremely helpful and welcoming but just really great people! Its location is at the end of "West End" with its own dock and beautiful beach that felt like it was our own! not to mention the "Hatt-a-tude" Ron's 42' boat parked right out side ready for touring the waters of Roatan, super fun! I truly can't say enough good things about my experience there! if you want to "know" Roatan this is the spot to get the complete experience!

Date of stay: December 2010