“I am always surprised with the 40 of 40 rating”

Eagle Rays Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 63 Restaurants in West End
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Mountains of NC
“I am always surprised with the 40 of 40 rating”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I have been going to Roatan for 25 years...long before Eagle Rays existed. But I always eat at Eagle Rays twice a week when I'm down. I cant say much about most of the menu because I ALWAYS get the same two items. The seafood soup is fantastic and well priced; the conch ceviche ,the same . Stick with these options and they would easily be in the top 10 in West End!
The service is not the fastest but you are on an island and this place has the most beautiful sunset views going...kick back , listen to the music , relax, throw your watch into the water. Order what I recommend. Be pleased...

• Visited July 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

The best restaurant at West End, good prices and great food, there are variety options of food, i liked to end my day there.

San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful setting, good food”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Eight of us had an early dinner here. The setting was beautiful, and the food and service were good.

• Visited April 2014
Morristown, Tennessee
“Meh...”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Beautiful viewat sunset. Food wasn't great and was overpriced. Staff was friendly (by staff I mean the one guy working out front).

Visited May 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Bad crab, worse service”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Enough said. Don't eat here. Over priced and the worst service on the island. The crab didn't taste fresh either so no redeeming qualities. If top wasn't included I wouldn't have given any.