“Great views, good food but a little pricey...”

Eagle Rays Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 66 Restaurants in West End
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We ate dinner here last night. I had the lobster special and hubby had the coconut shrimp. While the presentation was good, the shrimp were a little overcooked and for the price, the lobster portion could have been larger. The pineapple sauce with the lobster was amazing though!! Our bartender/waiter/server did a great job for being a one man show!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was a pretty good resturant and a good value. servers were friendly and the food was good and came out fast. what more can you ask for? Oh, right, the outstanding ocean front patio!!!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Eagle Rays is one of two restaurants in West End that are built on stilts over the water. This alone screams "tourist trap." After losing a day of vacation to travel delays, I chose Eagle Rays as my first meal on Roatan so I could finally enjoy paradise. The prices here are higher than other restaurants, but not outrageous. You're paying for the view and atmosphere--cut and dry. The food is OK; I enjoyed the grilled fish sandwich, but it was nothing special. The server was on "island time," which didn't bother me because I had nowhere to be.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The seafood was very good. We wouldn't hesitate to eat there again. Beautiful view. But the server had an attitude that wasn't going to earn any awards (or large tips). We were the only customers there so she wasn't exactly rushed. The music was very loud too.

1  Thank MichaelB1957
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Nice view, my ceviche was very good and my wife's lobster was excellent. Service was good but the server kept turning the volume up to ear splitting levels which in itself is extremely rude, we could not even carry on a conversation and, yes we asked her to turn it down but she would defiantly crank it up again after a few minutes.
This would have been a 4 star review if not for her rudeness.

1  Thank Jim T