“Lily Pond House”

Lily Pond House Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 62 Restaurants in West End
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“Lily Pond House”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have friends who recommended Lily Pond House and, I must say, I was not disappointed. The food is excellent, the staff are friendly, and the price is right. This is one of those places that you "Must See" (and experience) when visiting Half Moon Bay and the West End of Roatan. This is outdoor dining at its best; the second level (balcony) provides the best view. I hesitate to recommend any particular dish because many are seasonal, or based on the catch-of-the-day, and may not be available. No matter what's on the menu during your visit, it will be fantastic.

• Visited February 2013

alberta
“I just keep coming back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Thanks again guys for your amazing food this time it was ceviche so so good !!! I love the new little pool and the bar area for my beer breaks on my walk ...save my stool I'm planning my return.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Lily Pond”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

Built in the round, this three story restaurant/boutique hotel was a lovely way to spend one evening. The atmosphere was intimate, the food was elegant. And it looks like a beautiful place to stay for your trip, as well.

Visited October 2012
Roatan, Honduras
“Tranquilo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

We've lived here on Roatan for the last seven years and just had our first child. Little William Alexander was going out into the big world outside the house for the first time since coming home from the hospital. There is a belief on the island that you should not bring the baby out of the home for 40 days. Whether or not that has any validity is not the point, we adhered to it. For his first stop, we wanted a quiet place with good food. Zak and Luis were very accommodating, in fact the chef came out of the kitchen to meet the little guy. We placed our order and I received a tour of the rooms they have for rent.

They are beautifully decorated and portray an attention to detail you don't find in many places around here. The location for the Lily Pond house is pretty ideal. You are off the main strip so you don't get a lot of noise but close enough to the action should you want to be a part of it. By close I mean about a 4 minute walk, if that.

The food was delicious. We had two meals, three rum and cokes, and a beer. The cost was just under $50.

We will be back.

Best of luck in your decision making.

3 Thank marcoa211
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“The meal was delish, atmosphere a bit strange”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

The Lily Pond House is tucked away from the main drag, and sits among a darkened area with trees. It's not beach side and you don't get an ocean breeze at all. The lighting is off (dim and red - personally, I like to be able to see what I'm eating). That said, the meal I had here was really delicious and filling. Take the advice of many other people's reviews and go for the garlic mash and veggie medley. I ordered the catch of the day, smothered in a gravy-like sauce of island spices. It's a healthy sized portion and the price seemed fair for the amount of food and the quality.

Visited October 2012