“Nice, Out of the Way, Decent Food”

Lily Pond House Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 65 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Visited the Lily Pond House twice on my trip. Each time the food was solid, good. I like the garlic mashed potatos and the mixed vegetable medley. One day I had lobster and the next time I had steak and lobster. Both meals were good. Price is a bit on the high end for the island, and to be sitting in plastic patio chairs. On my second visit I was being eaten by insects--that didn't happen earlier in the week. However, they are undergoing some renovation and work in the yard: perhaps they had "stirred up" some things earlier in the day. Service on both visits was great. I would definitely go back for a repeat visit.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We were diving with Scuba Roatan and wanted a place to have a quite diner and was referred to The Lilly Pond House. When we got there we were greeted immediately and informed of the specials and seated upstairs on the balcony. I had a chicken breast with a vegetable medley and garlic mashed potatoes. My wife had the Lobster with vegetable medley and potato fries. Both were to die for. Everything was fresh and well prepared. Service was top notch. No to mention the delicious deserts. Which were homemade and you can taste it. Zac and Louis you both are hidden gems.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We enjoyed the catch of the day, for an excellent and very romantic dinner. Owner and chef were very nice.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Definitely the best meal in West End.
The owner and cook make you feel like one of the family!
This place is a "must-go"!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

This restaurant is a MUST on your next visit to Roatan, Honduras on West End & Half Moon Bay..We each ordered something different so we could all try...The fresh catch of the day was Sea Bass melted in your mouth,grilled chicken is a special tai sauce & Pork Chops to die for...The atmosphere was wonderful, we even had green parrots flying over head during dinner. The prices we're so affordable...We had a very special night!!! I would recommend it to everyone.. Special note make sure you try the garlic mashed potato's and fresh veggies w/your meal...Enough food to feed us twice!! Love you guys, Keep up the great Job and don't change a thing!!!! I will tell all our friends...