“Dive + Snorkle”

Roatan Divers
Ranked #1 of 41 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Roatan Divers is an award winning PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Center located in West End, Roatan, in the Bay Islands of Honduras. We focus on top quality service, personal attention, safety, comfort and environmental responsibility. With a fantastic team of knowledgeable instructors and experienced captains, combined with our great location and some of the best scuba diving in the Caribbean at our doorstep, we are able to offer you first class scuba courses and dive excursions to an underwater world that will take your breath away!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage
Reviewed November 8, 2018

Amazing trip, both divers and had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves. Couldn't ask for a better price or a more personalized experience.

Date of experience: October 2018
saayasw, Owner at Roatan Divers, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2018

Thank you for your review, Cory! We're so glad that whole gang enjoyed the experience on your cruise ship stop and hope that we have the opportunity to dive with you all again some day. Thanks for a wonderful day!

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"take care"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

I did my divemaster training in August/September and Roatan Divers was definitively the best dive center to do it. The owners, Saaya and Karl, have managed to create a very professional and customer-centric dive center with a very friendly atmosphere.
The divemaster program was very well managed. I passed all the requirements step by step, with the good amount of time to practice and to feel confident. The dive instructors were very dedicated and were always available to help me and give me advice on how to improve. I also had a personal mentor to follow my progress. Besides we had a lot of fun! The program was very demanding (as all the dive instructors really respect all the Padi standards, which I think it is the best way to improve) but there were always mutual respect.
I would definitely recommend Roatan Divers I you want to do fun dives or get certified: you will be safe, you will get high quality Mares gear and highly skilled dive instructors to show cool marine life under water.
Thank you very much Saaya, Karel, Vero, Alex, Suzanne, Natalia, Mike, Russell, Craig and all the Captains (Victor, Kevin, Cristian and Noe) for this amazing experience!

Date of experience: September 2018
saayasw, Owner at Roatan Divers, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2018

Thank you for your review, Nico! We had an amazing time being part of your Divemaster course. You worked so hard, were an asset to the Roatan Divers team, and we had a good bit of fun as well! We really love the Divemaster program that we have in place and know that seeing your progression and the awesome PADI professional that you became shows we're definitely moving in the right direction. Thanks for a wonderful 2 months and we hope to dive with you again soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

This is a great group! Very accommodating, helpful, entertaining, and knowledgeable. Had a blast!

Date of experience: October 2018
saayasw, Owner at Roatan Divers, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Thank you for so much for your review, Paul! We are so glad you enjoyed your day with us and hope we have the opportunity to dive with you again soon. Thanks for a great day!

Reviewed October 29, 2018

I have not yet managed to dive with Roatan Divers, but I thought my experience would be valuable to future divers contemplating a booking with this shop. I was due to be in Roatan as a stop on a Royal Caribbean cruise and booked a dive with Saaya of Roatan Divers. During the booking process she was always very quick to respond, and very professional a friendly. I was looking forward to diving in Roatan again, but sadly I experienced a medical emergency had to abort the cruise and fly home from Cozumel. I had given Roatan Divers a deposit, and in all sincerity I didn't expect it to be returned, but Saaya was once again friendly, gracious, and promptly refunded my deposit. I could not ask for more! She has earned my complete loyalty! I will definitely be booking my next dive trip in Roatan with this company. Thank you Saaya for the wonderful booking experience. I apologize for missing the dive, and look forward to meeting you and diving with Roatan Divers soon.

1  Thank Michael S
saayasw, Owner at Roatan Divers, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Thank you for your review, Michael! We were so sorry to have missed you, but are glad that you found your experience with us to be professional and friendly from the beginning. We pride ourselves on the care we give each diver, and hope that you make it to Roatan some day soon so we can get a proper dive in. Have a wonderful day!