“Awesome Dive Centre”

Roatan Divers
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Roatan Divers is an award winning PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Center located in West End, Roatan, in the Bay Islands of Honduras. We focus on top quality service, personal attention, safety, comfort and environmental responsibility. With a fantastic team of knowledgeable instructors and experienced captains, combined with our great location and some of the best scuba diving in the Caribbean at our doorstep, we are able to offer you first class scuba courses and dive excursions to an underwater world that will take your breath away!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 20, 2014

Our experience with Roatan Divers began in La cieba when the hostel we stayed at recommended that we should check out Roatan Divers. We stayed at hotel el estadio! The owner there said he would let Carl at Roatan Divers know we were coming. Karl grabbed us right from the ferry and brought us all the way to West End! He then showed us a couple places we could stay as well as the place we had been looking at. we ended up in one of his recommendations CHILLIES which was much closer to town. We decided to do our Advanced open water instead of just a bunch of Fun dives and we are so happy that we did. Natalia was our instructor and she was amazing. I was not sure why or if I should do my advanced open water but once we started we knew it was well worth it. We learned so much about buoyancy which changed everything for all our future dives, plus nav and night dives. We are much more comfortable under water and knowledgeable. We are even thinking of working towards our Dive Master!! Night Diving opened up a whole new world to us. Saaya and Karl were so helpful and friendly. They had hot drink and hot water which was a plus and you return to the shop between dives so you can decide if you want to go out again or al least warm up and relax in between. I wold recommend this place to anyone. Great gear, nice boat, awesome driver (victor). We WILL be back!! Boomson!

Date of experience: December 2014
in 20 reviews
"take care"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed December 12, 2014

Sorry, it took me so long to finally write a comment here. I was diving with Roatan Divers mid June this year and had a wonderful experience. It was during my 20 months worldtrip and I had seen a lot of dive centers but this one I honestly liked the best. Very well organized, great equipment, experienced and very friendly staff and that little touch of being family. I really enjoyed my diving there and really hope to come back soon. And maybe open a little hostel deluxe next to your dive shop ;) And thanks again for helping me so much when my ear problem occured.

Date of experience: June 2014
3  Thank Berlin G
Reviewed December 9, 2014

Great dive shop. I've never had better service. If you're going to roatan then this is the dive shop that you should be diving with.

Date of experience: November 2014
2  Thank Rmcculle
Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

The guys and gals of Roatan Divers are fantastic! I was diving for the very first time and they made me feel very comfortable and confident. I was traveling with family members that are advanced divers, they agreed that this was an exceptional shop. This experience changed my life and had sparked a love for diving and the team at Roatan Divers were a big part of that. (Shout out to Ary-I'm sure I spelt that wrong- and Kayla, for taking such good care of me)

1  Thank Nea720