“Great Experience with Roatan Divers”
Review of Roatan Divers

Roatan Divers
Ranked #1 of 39 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Roatan Divers is an award winning PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Center located in West End, Roatan, in the Bay Islands of Honduras. We focus on top quality service, personal attention, safety, comfort and environmental responsibility. With a fantastic team of knowledgeable instructors and experienced captains, combined with our great location and some of the best scuba diving in the Caribbean at our doorstep, we are able to offer you first class scuba courses and dive excursions to an underwater world that will take your breath away!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 8, 2014

The crew at Roatan Divers provided our group of 5 with a great dive experience. Their focus on the dive days: 1) Safety and 2) Delivering a good customer experience. They did not disappoint. The shop was flexible with our schedule, we had a dedicated dive master all three days, and they were fun! Highly recommend their shop, and wouldn't go anywhere else on a return trip to Roatan. Thanks Karl et. al.!

1  Thank James F
in 19 reviews
"personal attention"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed December 7, 2014

My partner and I have been to many places in the Caribbean and Central America for dive vacations and we found Roatan Divers to be awesome. Full service, took great care of us and our gear and planned out our week to see as much of the reef as we could. Also, offered PADI classes so we are now Enhanced Air Certified (Nitrox) so more bottom time for all. Also great resource when it came to places to go for dinner.

3  Thank Kerrie B
Reviewed December 5, 2014 via mobile

We couldn't have asked for more from a dive shop. Out of all the places we've dived, the service provided by all staff Roatan Divers goes above and beyond anything we expected.

All staff are very professional and ensure that your gear is comfortable and double checked for each dive.

It's easy to see that their priority is to personally ensure that each diver has the best experience possible. They took us to all the dive sites that we requested, have a HOT shower, free coffee and hot chocolate and are a great bunch of people to hang out with.

We did our advanced open water and nitrox courses and had an excellent time doing so.

They also helped us to organise shark diving at a cheap price compared to other centres and ensured our safety by sending a divemaster down with us, which we were extremely grateful for!

All staff were very professional and extremely fun - owners, divemasters and skipper included. Thanks for a great week! Can't recommend Roatan Divers highly enough and wish we could've stayed longer!

1  Thank luke l
Reviewed November 25, 2014 via mobile

Amazing dive shop. A buddy, his dad, and I dove here while on roatan and had an amazing time. The personal attention and customer service was unrivaled. Saaya and Karl go out of their way to keep you happy. Had a great time hunting lionfish with Eri.

1  Thank mattamatt
See more reviews
Reviewed November 24, 2014

Karl and Saaya run a great dive shop in west end. From my initial contact with Saaya to receiving my padi open water certificate everything was both professional and friendly. As a first time diver It was important for me to feel safe and secure. My instructor was very patient. At no time did I feel afraid or panicked while practicing any of the skills. I will do my best to return to Roatan divers to continue my diving skills and would recommend them to anyone.

1  Thank jacquı s