Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
An excellent diving experience

I spent a week on a solo diving excursion to gain experience and confidence. I am so happy I chose... read more

Reviewed today
nhunt68
The best

Don’t bother looking at any of the other dive shops in Roatan. Save yourself time and just get on... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Andrew L
via mobile

All reviews top notch hot shower dive shop dive master diving experience lighthouse restaurant between dives cruise ship pre dive night dive open water these guys personalized service great dive refresher course experienced divers well taken care
Reviewed December 5, 2014 via mobile

We couldn't have asked for more from a dive shop. Out of all the places we've dived, the service provided by all staff Roatan Divers goes above and beyond anything we expected.

All staff are very professional and ensure that your gear is comfortable and double checked for each dive.

It's easy to see that their priority is to personally ensure that each diver has the best experience possible. They took us to all the dive sites that we requested, have a HOT shower, free coffee and hot chocolate and are a great bunch of people to hang out with.

We did our advanced open water and nitrox courses and had an excellent time doing so.

They also helped us to organise shark diving at a cheap price compared to other centres and ensured our safety by sending a divemaster down with us, which we were extremely grateful for!

All staff were very professional and extremely fun - owners, divemasters and skipper included. Thanks for a great week! Can't recommend Roatan Divers highly enough and wish we could've stayed longer!

1  Thank luke l
Reviewed November 25, 2014 via mobile

Amazing dive shop. A buddy, his dad, and I dove here while on roatan and had an amazing time. The personal attention and customer service was unrivaled. Saaya and Karl go out of their way to keep you happy. Had a great time hunting lionfish with Eri.

1  Thank mattamatt
Reviewed November 24, 2014

Karl and Saaya run a great dive shop in west end. From my initial contact with Saaya to receiving my padi open water certificate everything was both professional and friendly. As a first time diver It was important for me to feel safe and secure. My instructor was very patient. At no time did I feel afraid or panicked while practicing any of the skills. I will do my best to return to Roatan divers to continue my diving skills and would recommend them to anyone.

Date of experience: November 2014
1  Thank jacquı s
Reviewed November 9, 2014

We had never gone diving before, so we went to Roatan Divers for our first Discovery Dive. The instructors were very patient, thorough, and did an excellent job explaining and demonstrating each technique that we would need to know for our dive. We were then able to practice each technique in shallow water. We felt extremely comfortable and safe when we went out for our first dive, and we had 3 dive instructors along with the 2 of us for each dive. This was an amazing first diving experience, largely due to the professionalism, friendliness, knowledge, and patience of the staff members and owners.

Date of experience: October 2014
3  Thank Erika N
Reviewed November 4, 2014 via mobile

always on time
nice and friendly staff
great dive boat, if not the fastest its one of them.
Diving with out effort, just enjoy and have fun. They take care of your gear and do all the boring part of diving, so you can relax and enjoy your dive. Great briefings and again always on time. Second time with them and will not change them when coming back to West End.

3  Thank Andre F