“Top class, Friendly, Professional, and with great equipment”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Roatan Divers

Roatan Divers
Ranked #3 of 35 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Roatan Divers is an award winning PADI 5 Star Dive Resort located in West End, Roatan. We focus on top-quality service, personal attention, safety, comfort and environmental responsibility.
Okemos, Michigan
“Top class, Friendly, Professional, and with great equipment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

Roatan Divers was absolutely amazing. We were in Roatan for two weeks in July and wanted to get our thirteen year old son PADI open water certified. He completed his online course before the trip and only had to get his confined and open water dives. He (!) had contacted Roatan Divers through the PADI website and Saaya was extremely prompt and helpful in getting everything set up. When we arrived, Roatan Divers had a dive instructor for us who was not only an excellent instructor for our son but also stayed with us for almost all our dives. This was a great experience and helped both my son as well as my husband and myself to get very comfortable on our dives. Thanks Tariq! I felt that my son was in great hands! We also went on a night dive and had an amazing experience... For me safety and responsiveness of the dive instructors and dive shop was number one priority and Roatan Divers was superb in both aspects. We also appreciated that all our dives were in very small groups, usually only our family and sometimes another diver. This made our diving experience very relaxed and enjoyable. In addition, the owners Saaya and Karl really take Eco-diving seriously and promote responsible and sustainable diving. We recommend Roatan Divers highly!

Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The best dive shop we've ever been to!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We came to Roatan with the intention of doing 10 dives over a week, so we interviewed 9 different shops before deciding on Roatan Divers. We were immediately struck by their friendly and professional manner, attention to safety, Care for the environment and the reef, and the fact they loved to make diving fun!

We enjoyed 5 star service, with all of our equipment being set up and taken in for us, detailed briefings before each dive and debrief after (they love to talk about what we saw and how the dive went), free water, coffee or hot chocolate, hot showers... Everything!

They really care about making you comfortable and helped us happily to adjust equipment, even lending us personal items to make sure all was well. Our groups were always small, the boat was fast, equipment was top notch... Pretty much everything you could ask for, plus everyone was SUPER nice and fun to be with.

The reef was excellent and our guides were incredibly proficient at finding and pointing out life. We also did skills training and felt they did a fabulous job of giving us the information and training we wanted.

So many little details like walking out onto the dock to see the boat off and to welcome us back went a long way. Not to mention their prices were better than anywhere else we visited (so good we did 15 dives instead of 10).

Highly recommend this shop, and will definitely go back!

1 Thank 2xtravellingfools
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dive of my Life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

Did both a day and a night dive with Roatan Divers. I urge everyone who visits Roatan to ignore every dive shop that bothers you as you walk the main street and turn down the little alley that leads out to Roatan Divers' own little harbour. The staff were the most approachable of all the dive shops I visited and are ready to offer advice and answer any questions you have regarding what you want to do and see on your dives.
My night dive with Roatan Divers blew me away, we literally saw everything you wish to see and more. The atmosphere created by the diver masters and the surrounds were incredible, me and my buddy were buzzing for days after.

Totally 200% recommend Roatan Divers for anyone visiting!

1 Thank Paul C
Nijmegen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Warm, smal and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

We asked around at serveral dive shops. Roatan divers gave us the best feeling. And deserve the credits! We made 10 dives each and loved everyone of them. Always with small groups max 3-4 divers, brand new equipement and very aware and full of energy masters/instructors. Excellent briefing before every dive and a warm welcome (back) each time we arrived at the shop! We higly recommend Roatan Divers for a great diving experience in Roatan!

1 Thank Jesellen
Los Angeles, California
215 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“Roatan Divers Are #1”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

You are in Roatan to dive. There are many choices. TravelinAlan has scuba dived all over the world. This is the dive operator you want in Roatan. Saaya and Karl will take care of all your needs.
The dive boat, the equipment, the divemasters are all great. And, the prices are fair, with very good deals for multiple dive packages.
I almost forgot, the dive sites are awesome.