“Looking forward to returning to Roatan Divers!”
Review of Roatan Divers

Roatan Divers
Ranked #2 of 34 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Roatan Divers is an award winning PADI 5 Star IDC Center located in West End, Roatan. We focus on top-quality service, personal attention, safety, comfort and environmental responsibility. With a fantastic team of knowledgeable instructors and experienced captains, combined with our great location and some of the best scuba diving in the Caribbean at our doorstep, we are able to offer you first class scuba courses and dive excursions to an underwater world that will take your breath away!
Tacoma, Washington
“Looking forward to returning to Roatan Divers!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We obtained our certification for open water from Roatan Divers. Karl not only provided thorough instruction, he also carefully monitored us and protected us from our own mistakes. Roatan Divers gave us dives that were remarkably safe, and simultaneously a lot of fun. Over the course of two days of diving we spoke with others who were all similarly pleased with Roatan Divers. We look forward to returning to Roatan; our next trip there will be all about diving with Karl and his team.

Visited April 2014

Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nothing but the best”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Started and finished my open water with roatan divers, all the staff made me feel like I was a part of he family and I learned a lot. The instructors were vary good and work at your pase.

I will continue to dive with roatan divers.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Weeblefire
Phoenix, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Why can't you rate Roatan Divers any higher than Excellent?!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

To say that our treatment by the professionals at Roatan Divers could not have been any better is an understatement. By the end of our 7 day visit, we felt like family and our dives were AMAZING! Yes, there are several choices when looking for a dive shop in West End but are there? I would say nope, only one. Great equipment, great people, exemplary professionals with your enjoyment AND SAFETY in mind. Thank you for a trip that will never be forgotten.

My son (13) and I ventured to Roatan for a scuba-filled spring break. Prior to arriving, I had booked both scuba and hotel with the assistance of Saaya at Roatan Divers. Thanks for all the help. We arrived and the first thing we did was venture off on a dive with two Dive Masters to be "evaluated" in an amazing setting. My son was in the middle of earning his advanced open water Jr. cert through Roatan Divers.

We left 7 days later with life-long memories and, I think, life-long friendships with many at Roatan Divers. My son will never forget this experience - virtually 3 dives a day of all shapes and sizes. Dives at different depths, in different environs with great clarity, fish count and amazing reef perspectives.

I have never recommended anyone on Trip Advisor before. I can't say it strongly or loudly enough, Roatan Divers is the start and finish to a great trip. Regardless of skill level, it's the place to go. They are in the service business and they're very good at it. Thank you RD! We miss you (a lot).

Oh, and have a Lion Fish Taco on us. Yum.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank nslarizona
Whitehorse, Canada
“Best dive shop and team in Roatan!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I contacted Saaya a couple weeks before I left for my trip and she helped me to find accommodation and gave me tips for when I get on the island. When we arrived they were very helpful, lending us snorkel gear and giving us tips where to go snorkel eat and things to do it was really good I felt really comfortable on the island after my first day.

They are extremely professional on the way they do things, I worked in Thailand and another island in Honduras and it doesn't compare with them. The groups are really small I dove alone with a DM many times. My friends did their open water with them and they were very patient and took the time needed to make sure they understood everything and were having fun at the same time.

I would recommend this dive shop to any of my friends and family I highly trust them.

A very well located dive center with the best team you can wish to have.

I am looking forward to go back and do some more dives with them ;)

Thank you Roatan Divers!

Visited January 2014
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing staff and diving!!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My fiance and I dove with Roatan Divers in Dec/Jan and had an amazing time! The staff were exceptionally friendly and the diving was spectacular. When we first arrived to Roatan we went to several dive shops (there are so many) to find the right one for us. Right when we arrived at Roatan Divers we were greeted by the owners Karl and Saaya who offered us coffee and let us hang out while we discussed our travels and all the diving we wanted to accomplish. I liked how Roatan Divers was a smaller shop that felt more like a loving family. They even helped us find accommodations which were scarce around New Years.

My fiance did her open water dives 1 on 1 with the Saaya and loved it. Saaya is a great teacher! Lots of care and attention. The trips were in small groups which I liked because I hadn't dove in a while. The staff always had their eyes on us and made me feel very safe and comfortable.

The sites they took us too were incredible. We saw everything including lobsters, rays, turtles, lion fish, and mountains for coral. Our divemaster caught a handful of lion fish on one dive and had the local restaurant make the tastiest ceviche which we all got to share.

I would highly recommend Roatan Divers to anyone. The prices are great, the staff are passionate, and the vibe is relaxed.

Visited January 2014