“Very professional, and a lot of fun.”
Review of West End Divers

West End Divers
Ranked #1 of 34 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: West End Divers is a fully certified PADI Five Star Dive Resort offering scuba diving excursions and training daily. With our four boats, new gear, enthusiastic staff, the second largest barrier reef in the world, and forty plus dive sites in the Sandy Bay Marine Park that surrounds our shop and dock, are just some of the reasons that make West End Divers your best choice for your fun diving adventures during your holiday here on Roatan.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 17, 2011

We dove with them for a week-
Gear was always checked and clean, dive sites lovely, and groups kept small. We really enjoyed diving with Andy- and were lucky enough to be taken through a magical canyon dive that was 50 minutes of continuous swim-throughs. Wow- one of the best dives of my life, and I have dived Belize, Bermuda, Thailand, and Vanuatu.
Thanks guys!

There are newer reviews for West End Divers

Reviewed January 14, 2011

I couldn't recommend West End Divers enough to anyone thinking of heading to Roatan. The staff are great, they have real personality and clearly all love what they do. I'm not experienced/qualified however I have dived in Egypt, Australia and Thailand and can safely say these guys made for the best diving experience I've had. They know exactly the right balance between making you feel safe and letting you enjoy the experience. It's also great to sense genuine enthusiasm from the people guiding you and this is what you get at West End Divers.

Also if you're going to be doing a programme over a period of time then I want to spend down time in the company of people that are fun.

Keep up the good work Mel and team I hope to be back soon!

Reviewed January 14, 2011

Folks here went out of their way to accomodate all of our diving needs. I am paraplegic. Their crew made getting in and out of water an effortless feat. They took us to some beautiful reefs to dive on, and fulfilled all expectations.

Reviewed January 14, 2011

My son and I did two dives. The team at West End has very low diver to dive master ratios. More time underwater to have fun and be shown the sites. Not playing follow the leader.
West End arranged for a driver from our cruise ship, to having my daughter and wife show up unannounced. Mel juggled our needs to give us a fun and safe time in West End.

Well Done West End Divers

Reviewed January 14, 2011

I spent a week with the dive shop completing specialty courses. I found the shop to be well run. The instructors were knowledgable and thorough. The equipment specialty course was beyond expectations. Thank you for an excellent experience and a great week.
Regards