“Become a Pro at West End Divers”
Review of West End Divers

West End Divers
Ranked #1 of 34 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: West End Divers is a fully certified PADI Five Star Dive Resort offering scuba diving excursions and training daily. With our four boats, new gear, enthusiastic staff, the second largest barrier reef in the world, and forty plus dive sites in the Sandy Bay Marine Park that surrounds our shop and dock, are just some of the reasons that make West End Divers your best choice for your fun diving adventures during your holiday here on Roatan.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Choosing West End Divers to complete my dive master training was an extraordinary experience. My capabilities as a diver increased by leaps and bounds in the 5 ½ weeks I was there. I was fully immersed in the daily activities of the dive shop, participating in getting the dive shop ready for the day, setting up customers gear on the boat, lugging tanks, and more tanks and more tanks on the boat. Student training, gearing up customers, cleaning and storing gear and much more. The owners John and Gary run a professional and organized operation. The instructors, Alex, James, Ashley, Dewi and Bryan were all very patient, supportive, professional and knowledgeable. They guided me through the training and I was able to learn dive skills from everyone on the team. My confidence and skill level as a diver grew exponentially each day while diving and working with the West End Divers team. The dive sites are amazing, the training is beyond exceptional, the people are remarkable, and the memories are unforgettable. Do yourself a favor and complete your Dive Master training at West End Divers, Roatan Honduras.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were recommended to go to West End Divers by a friend, and happy we did so. We currently just received our own diver masters. They still set up all of our equipment for us! We even offered to help carry stuff back but literally had to jump in there and do it, or they would put all the work on themselves.
West End Divers also offers free coffee and WIFI!!! Big deal! We really needed WiFi to post all of our awesome pics to the internet!
A site I HIGHLY recommend for you deep divers, is the Hole in the Wall! Its amazing! If you have a dive request, they will try and accommodate you! Have fun!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

First trip to Roatan and we went diving with West End Divers. We had lots of fun and enjoyed diving for the first time. We learned to dive and we had a lot fun. it was our first time diving. we got trained very well... we learned a lot of things and we have seen way more then we expected. it was a lot of fun...we will be back

Reviewed August 28, 2013

First trip to Roatan and I spent four days (11 dives) diving with my son at West End Divers which proved to be great choice. I contacted Alex several weeks before my arrival and scheduled both Wreck and Nitrox certifications for both of us. We stopped by the shop, located in the heart of West End after arrival and met with Alex who had everything arranged for the next morning. She gave us our course materials and we signed up for upcoming "fun dives" and a night dive for the rest of our diving days. Later we met with Dewi, our instructor who prepared us for the next day. Dewi was great and we really enjoyed diving with her and the rest of the people that we met. In addition to diving on the wreck, the Aguila, she showed us lots of other things about life on the reef and the multitude of fish in the area. The fun and night dives were with lots of other international divers were led by Brian and Ashley and they also proved to be a great time with lots of fish to see. The staff and the boat captains were all very friendly and professional set up our dive gear for us prior to every dive. Deanna was even able to help me out with my new dive computer when I could not get it to work correctly. We brought our own dive gear but West Ends gear appeared to be in great shape. No doubt, we will be back in Roatan in the not-to-distant future and our dive shop of choice will be West End Divers.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I just spent three weeks in West End, and dove with two different dive companies. West End and Splash Inn. West End is a very well run dive shop, with an emphasis on safety, and friendly service. The dive masters are focused and happy and give people extra attention if they are a bit nervous like i was. My nephew , age 22, did his PADI open water course here and was given premium service, and very awesome attention to all his needs. The attitude at the shop was so warm and inviting, and they made him feel so encouraged and capable that he thinks he'll be a life time diver. The WestEnd dive boat is super great as well...you step off the back as its big and open. Loved the happy attitude here....a great spot to dive and meet people !! Sue