“Underwater Paradise”
Review of West End Divers

West End Divers
Ranked #1 of 34 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: West End Divers is a fully certified PADI Five Star Dive Resort offering scuba diving excursions and training daily. With our four boats, new gear, enthusiastic staff, the second largest barrier reef in the world, and forty plus dive sites in the Sandy Bay Marine Park that surrounds our shop and dock, are just some of the reasons that make West End Divers your best choice for your fun diving adventures during your holiday here on Roatan.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Underwater Paradise”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

West Ends Divers is awesome !!! Had a great experience , will definitely visit again ! The crew is awesome and our divers were really patient, it was an out of this world experience, I loved it !! Spotted a huge eel, pretty cool !! Can't wait to go back!

El Paso, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing diving in Roatan with West End Divers”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We visited Roatan in March 2013, while on the island we used West End divers to dive with. I myself did not have my dive certification, so I did the course while I was there. My husband did the refresher course because it had been a couple years since his last dive.
Alex was extremely helpful during our time with West End. Either my husband or I dove with everyone of the staff, and all were great at pointing out things under the water we would have never seen. The staff are all knowledgable, professional yet super fun to be around. My husband did 10-11 dives with them, and they worked around the places he had already dove at so he didn't dive at the same spot more than once.
Sign up for the dives early because they fill up fast! Highly recommend.

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Coming back for more!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

From start to finish, what a great experience diving with West End Divers in Roatan! The staff was very responsive to all of our questions prior to getting to the island and was extraordinarily attentive to all of our scheduling and equipment needs throughout the week of diving. The dive masters were all knowledgeable and enthusiastic, clearly demonstrating a passion for what they do and a willingness to share it with others. They went out of their way to find and point out unusual/hard to find creatures, which we wouldn’t have noticed on our own.

WED’s boat was spacious and comfortable, not overly packed with divers, allowing for ease of getting in and out of gear. All equipment was set up on our behalf by the master divers which enabled us to relax and enjoy the scenery, the boat ride and the dive. Between dives, we’d frequent a great little restaurant/café just above the shop…great spicy cashew chicken, fish tacos, shakes and mojitos.

We had initially planned on testing out several dive shops in the West End, but were hooked on WED from day 1. Thanks WED for making our trip into an unforgettable adventure. I can’t wait to come back for more!!

Central Illinois
“Great crew leading wonderful dives.”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

After checking several reviews of two of the half dozen or so operators in West End, I chose "West End Divers". These people are great at what they do. A mixed and diverse crew of devoted, authentic, friendly dive masters. This was only the fourth trip for me in salt water. I could not ask for a better week of diving. They are safety minded, without being overbearing and very up on their job. Had much fun on all fourteen dives. This is a first class crew and I cannot recomend them enough. Thank you Alex, Crystal, Edwin, Sammy, Brendon, James and Georgi. Gary you have a great bunch. Keep it going.

Saskatoon, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Most fun Dive Shop in Roatan”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is the best dive shop in West End Roatan so stop looking. After hanging around there for 3.5 months we got to know all the staff and they became like an extended family. Great people all of them and willing to modify the schedule to include any of your needs. Professional yet relaxed. My wife,son and I recommended them to other people we met and they also enjoyed the overall experience and thanked us for that. The equipment is top notch. They have enough dive masters to make the groups small and manageable. Stop in and talk to Alex and she will take care of all your needs.