“Great crew leading wonderful dives.”
Review of West End Divers

West End Divers
Ranked #1 of 35 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: West End Divers is a fully certified PADI Five Star Dive Resort offering scuba diving excursions and training daily. With our four boats, new gear, enthusiastic staff, the second largest barrier reef in the world, and forty plus dive sites in the Sandy Bay Marine Park that surrounds our shop and dock, are just some of the reasons that make West End Divers your best choice for your fun diving adventures during your holiday here on Roatan.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 4, 2013

After checking several reviews of two of the half dozen or so operators in West End, I chose "West End Divers". These people are great at what they do. A mixed and diverse crew of devoted, authentic, friendly dive masters. This was only the fourth trip for me in salt water. I could not ask for a better week of diving. They are safety minded, without being overbearing and very up on their job. Had much fun on all fourteen dives. This is a first class crew and I cannot recomend them enough. Thank you Alex, Crystal, Edwin, Sammy, Brendon, James and Georgi. Gary you have a great bunch. Keep it going.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is the best dive shop in West End Roatan so stop looking. After hanging around there for 3.5 months we got to know all the staff and they became like an extended family. Great people all of them and willing to modify the schedule to include any of your needs. Professional yet relaxed. My wife,son and I recommended them to other people we met and they also enjoyed the overall experience and thanked us for that. The equipment is top notch. They have enough dive masters to make the groups small and manageable. Stop in and talk to Alex and she will take care of all your needs.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The guys at west end divers are great to dive with, know the area well & will show you some cool stuff. Highly recommend

Reviewed May 3, 2013

West End Divers is THE way to go. Not only are they knowledgeable, experienced and a phenomenal location, they were super friendly, outgoing, helpful, funny and all around, a great group to spend a day with. I highly recommend them. There were 3 girls on this trip and we all felt safe, secure and taken care of. They thoroughly explained everything we would be doing, had a practice it all and answered all questions so the only thing left before we started on our dive was excitement! 2 thumbs up for WED!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I just got back from Roatan and spent all week diving with people from West End Divers Shop. Great, shop, great divers and great diving sites. I did 12 dives with 3 instructors, Edwin, Brandon and James, 3 very knowledgeable instructors, diving with them was nothing but fun. Alex took care of everything at the shop. She is very nice and helpful. The boat I was on during all dives was big with plenty of space for moving around and it was on time every single time. Just great experience. Diving with West End Divers was fun! I will definitely be back there and do some dives with them again!!

Robert