“Great diving”
Review of West End Divers

West End Divers
Ranked #1 of 34 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: West End Divers is a fully certified PADI Five Star Dive Resort offering scuba diving excursions and training daily. With our four boats, new gear, enthusiastic staff, the second largest barrier reef in the world, and forty plus dive sites in the Sandy Bay Marine Park that surrounds our shop and dock, are just some of the reasons that make West End Divers your best choice for your fun diving adventures during your holiday here on Roatan.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Belleville, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great diving”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My adult son and I arrived from Canada to dive for the first time together. Neither of us had dove for over 3 years so we took the refresher course first. This was Bruce's first dive in the Carribean and the diving was as great as I remembered it from a few years ago. Every dive was to a different location, the boats were well equipped for diving and their staff were friendly and helpful. The equipment we rented was in good repair and there was enough variety in sizes that they could probably outfit any diver..

Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Superb dive operator”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

West End Divers treated us to a fantastic day of diving. We were on a cruise with our extended family and getting off the cruise ship beaten path was a distinct pleasure. Alex and crew (dive master James) ensured we had a very good experience -three plus James. I was nervous that making the cruise line deadline might be a problem but West End was prompt in our pick up and the two dives and extended lunch in the West End made for a very relaxing day of superb diving. My next visit will be an extended trip!!! There is a good cafe and cappuccino bar upstairs for good measure! Some dive photos from the trip:

“Excellent”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I did my Open Water certification here as well as several fun dives. The course was cheap, very well taught and completed in under 3 days.

The fun dives were superb and were offered at a cheaper price because I did my Open Water with them.

The staff were incredible - friendly, helpful, knowledgable. I had a great time there and felt at home.

I even swam with a whale shark during my time there, which was unbelievable. It was not only one of the highlights of my RTW trip, but one of the best experiences of my life - all thanks to the fantastic people at West End Divers. I can't wait to go back!

“Outstanding”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is a great vacation spot. I definitely want to go back but for a longer time. I can dive there all day. West end has a great crew. Very caring and friendly. I strongly recommend it.

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great Diving Operation in Roatan!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My family and I are all divers, most of us certified advanced divers . We communicated with the shop (ALex) by email before we arrived and dove with them all week. They were very accomodating to our schedule and treated us like VIPS! The diving opertion was very well run, the dives all different and most of them were awesome. My kids especially enjoyed some of the cave dives, the wreck dive, and Spooky Channel. They took care of the equiptment for us, set them up for every dive and cleaned and stored them as well. A really great operation in a really beautiful place to dive. You won't be sorry you dive with West End Divers!