“Come as you are... ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ronny's Barefeet Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #20 of 62 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, American, Bar, Pub, Central American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Come as you are... ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

My first full day on Roatan and as I walked along West End I stumbled upon Ronny's. I was only going to grab a beer and continue my walk. But the prices were so reasonable I decided to eat lunch. The coconut shrimp was divine and came with soup, vegetables, and baked potato or fries. The service was kind and the view spectacular view incredible.

Greer, South Carolina
“Best place in all of Roatan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Where do I begin? We booked a cruise excursion to do Horseback riding. Ronny, The owner of Barefeet, picked us up and escorted us all around the island. It was amazing to see all of the beauty of the island. There is just about nothing better than horseback riding on the beach. At least that was what I thought, until Ronny hooked us up with Lobster Tacos! WOW it was incredible! Since it was early in the day we had the whole place to ourselves so they treated us like kings! The service was so impressive that we joked that we might move to Roatan just to hang out with them. My wife could not get enough of Ronnys Granmothers Lemonade and fruit punch. And just when we thought it could not get any better, Ronny took us out on his private boat and toured the island from the water. It was one of our most memorable cruise ports we have ever had. If you are ever in Roatan, you have to eat at Ronnys Barefeet!

• Visited March 2013
Colorado
“Food & Drink the Best on Roatan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Where do we start? We were staying at Infinity Bay Resort on Roatan, Honduras. We hired a boat to fish and find a whale shark. Our Captain was named Forest and he was absolutely amazing. Within about an hour we had caught some tuna and found a beautiful whale shark that was about thirty-five feet long. It was feeding at the time and we spent an hour or so watching and observing the whale.
Then, as a surprise, Forest was able to take us out for a fabulous dinner at Ronnie’s Barefeet Restaurant and Bar. We were excited to be able to have fresh fish and shell fish dishes. Kate had a combination plate and Alex had a fresh fish and pasta dish that was excellent. I was able to have a fresh seafood ceviche that was to die for and then to top it off I ordered and devoured an exceptional plate of sauteed mixed seafood. Doing this review I am dying to have another one right now.
We had a remarkable time, sitting at a unique table running our toes through the beautiful sand and looking at the sunset over the water which was about thirty feet from our table. Our drinks were amazing and we even had an incredible dessert.
We want to thank Forest and Ronnie for the exceptional day and evening! We also want to encourage anyone visiting Roatan to find the Barefoot Bar and visit to experience the restaurant and enjoy the food and drink! It’s Island time!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ohio
“Go for the Drinks and the Awesome Location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Yet another beach bar gem with great drinks! I thought the food was ok and a bit overpriced, but then again you are RIGHT on the beach. I think you are paying for the location.

Visited February 2013
San Pedro Sula, Cortes, Honduras
“Great Carribean Flavour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Hey everybody I want to thank the Guys and Gals at Ronnys Barefeet Restaurant. The food was awesome, the prices where excellent and the service was devine. I have recommended it to all my friends and I hope the lord brings more and more customers so they may enjoy the Real Honduran Island Flavour.

God bless you all.