“Best dive shop on the island”

Native Sons Dive Shop
Ranked #6 of 34 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: Native Sons is the longest running dive shop in West End, under the same ownership. Set up in 1993, by local dive legend Alvin Jackson, Native Sons provides a 5 star service and has a spotless safety record. If you are looking for the best, most professional outfit, with the nicest boat in the Bay Islands, this is where you need to dive.
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The dive masters and instructors here are extremely knowledgeable and fun people. They make you feel at home and show you the best dive sites. They are an incredible value and their cabins are cozy and inexpensive. Check them out!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband and I went diving with Native Sons for the second time last december. We first dove with them in 2012. Both times we dove all week and each dive was fun. Eddie, Allen and Alex were absolutely awesome. They took really good care of us underwater and during the preparation. They also made sure our gears were safely kept and set up for the next dive. So far, we have not experienced better dive shop and crew. We already know that we will come back again and again and again. Diving with Native Sons is like diving with friends, easy and comfortable.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Great dive shop in a great location. All the staff is knowlegable and helpfull. There dive boats are A-1 a joy to dive out of. West end is a beautiful part of Roatan and Native sons is right in the middle. Roatan has great diving and I was there in 2010 and 2012 and will be back soon and I will use Native sons again. The first year we had bad weather and had to dive some spots on the south but they were great.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I did my advanced open water course, and another 8 dives with Native sons!!! Each dive was different and exciting and I will be back soon!!! The instructors and dive masters were awesome, and I can't wait to come back!

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Next month, April 2014, will be our 4th visit to Roatan in 4 years. My wife and I love the Native Sons Dive Shop and stay at the adjoined Hotel Chili's owned by the same family. The owners Mish and Alvin are such wonderful personalities and each Dive Master is blessed with that special balance of professionalism and down to earth friend. Every year we meet new friends from all over the world here and have Native Son's environment to thank for that. They are the best and it only took one visit to see that...... 2 visits to confim it. I have no doubt in my mind that our trip next month will be consistent.

Bill F