I took my diving courses (open water and advanced) with Coconut Tree Divers (see my review to this effect) in March 2008 and rent a cabin at that time.
Went back in February 2013 and rent again at Coconut Tree Cabins.
- Great location if you are diving (1 minute walk to your room)
- Good porch with hammock to read a book or take a nap
- Good service from manager Rolando and Liana (when something is to be repaired, they come quick)
- Pick up from and to airport included (worth around 20-30$US)
- Tv with lots of channels
- Air con working fine
The not so good:
- Some cabins need a bit of renovation
- Mismatched furniture and kitchen accessories (when you rent with kitchen) might be more complete and clean
- Close to a busy road, but personally, I don't find that you hear much noise from it
Overall, for the price, service and closeness to the best dive center on the island, I would go back again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Coconut Tree West Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Tree West Bay Roatan, Honduras - West End