“Right on”

Seagrape Plantation Diveshop
Ranked #2 of 8 Shopping in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer all PADI courses from DSD-Dive Master, 3 daily dives, Night dives upon request, Special Trips such as Barbareta, Utila, Cayos Cochinos, Mary's Place, North Shore. Snorkeling Trips and much more. Fishing trips and much more. Private Dock, dive fleet, valet diving, High quality well maintained equipment, Equipment storage on site.
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Just had the chance this last month to dive in roatan, and without a doubt the Seagrape Diveshop is the place to go! All the employees there were incredibly friendly and super easy to talk to. Even on days when I wasn't scheduled to go dive, my brothers and I would go down to the dive shop just to carry on a conversation with the people there! Great advice was given by the dive masters and they even sat us down to teach us more than the course that we payed for! The employees there allowed us plenty of fun, while at the same time keeping us 100% safe! If I am ever in Roatan again I will definitely be visiting the Seagrape Diveshop!

All reviews
"newer divers"
"the reefs"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This dive shop is great! All of the employees were amazing at what the did and really fun to hang out with! Even when your not diving or snorkeling the dive shop is the place to hang. There is a great view, a nice breeze, and awesome people to talk to! Two thumbs up for sure!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

From the moment I walked into their shop I felt welcomed, met with smiling faces and helpful answers to my many questions (thanks Cleve). I easily decided that I would get PADI open water certified and they would be the ones to train me.

Tony is an amazing instructor, knowledgeable, patient and he keeps it simple (the course can be pretty overwhelming)... I call him an Underwater Ninja! Cleve is very helpful below and above the water, completing the entire experience. A newer addition to the team, Ricky, is a great boat captain and all smiles! When he happens to dive he brings a nice sense of calm to the dive. Rachel and the office staff are all excellent and very accommodating.

Some great extras when you dive with Seagrape: the valet dive experience (you can sit back and enjoy), the towels you are handed once out of the water and the fresh fruit awaiting you at the dive shop. Watermelon never tasted so good, 5 star all the way!!!

Thank you Seagrape for introducing me to my newest Love... I'll be back!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Dive shop was great. Divemasters were very knowledgeable and great to dive with. Accommodations were just what we needed and everyone was amazingly friendly. Will certainly return!

Mariela W, Front Office Manager at Seagrape Plantation Diveshop, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2015

Greetings!!

Your review are greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you
again!

Best wishes!

Mariela

See more reviews
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Spent a week diving with Tony et al. at the Seagrape dive shop. Their boats are clean and newer than most of the other dive boats you see in Roatan. The staff is exceptionally attentive. One of the dive guides actually hands you a towel when you get out of the water and politely inquires about your experience. Tony Brown was our divemaster throughout the trip and he is a gem. He planned our dives wonderfully, and he clearly loves his home island and the reef. My wife got her PADI open water cert while I dove alongside her. Tony and the staff made her feel comfortable, and she is not naturally happy in the water. Rachel, who does the daily business, gave us multiple recommendations for places to eat and things to do, and we were never let down. I do not know about the other dive shops other than the superficial what you see when you're out there. I'm sure many of them are great. But I really wanted to let folks know you will have a great experience with Seagrape dive shop. Mariel, who runs the whole operation (the hotel too) was also very good to work with.

Mariela W, Front Office Manager at Seagrape Plantation Diveshop, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Your commets are greatly appreciated!!

Mariela