“Try the BBQ shrimp!”

Ranked #11 of 64 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: Argentinean, Caribbean, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Argentinian Grills West End/West Bay The acclaimed cuisine features an authentic Argentinian and Caribbean menu that ranges frommeat and seafood to homemade pasta....Wine lovers will be enticed by their extensive list of International wines for their sipping pleasure....... ​ Truly a fine dining experience
“Try the BBQ shrimp!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We had a lovely meal here, but it didn't quite live up to our hoped. The bbq shrimp were amazing, but if you have the steak perhaps ask for it a little less well done than you would usually order it.

Visited November 2013

Houston, Texas
“Best food I had in West End”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Great place for dinner! It can be busy on the weekends but the staff is top rate.

On my first visit I saw ceviche on the appetizer menu and ordered it before viewing the rest of the menu. When it came I decided that I should probably order a smaller main course. One of the lower priced items was "1/2 beef tenderloin" so I ordered that. That 1/2 meant 1/2 pound! It was an exceptional steak though and I enjoyed it thoroughly! Other meals that I ate here were equally as good.

Some dining companions made their full meals from the appetizer specials.

• Visited December 2013
California
“Good food including chicken and fish”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

The food here is very good particularly when it is cooked on their grill. I had the grilled chicken breast several times and I enjoyed it every time. I don't know what the sauce is they put on the chicken but it was delicious. The service was friendly as well.

Visited December 2013
san francisco
“Mediocre”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Our dive masters said this was a great place, and I suppose it's all relative, since I am pretty spoiled living in SF. The steak was practically raw (we ordered medium) and then came back burnt to a crisp. Sides were ok. Service was pretty cursory. Overall, just so so.

Visited November 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
“Nice romantic dinner on the beach!”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We had dinner at the West Bay location. They have tables set right on the beach and lighted by candles creating very romantic atmosphere. Wine list is very limited with only 8-10 mostly inexpensive chilean wine selection. Food was delicious as well as desert. Would highly recommend for a romantic dinner on the beach!

• Visited November 2013