Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome training

I had a great time at coconut tree divers. They are excellent and-very professional teachers. They... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
eduardor796
Natick, Massachusetts
Relaxing vacation

Well I read some of reviews good and bad, but all I can say my experience was great. I showed up... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $45.00
from $47.00
from $50.00
1,194 results
All reviews dive shop tech diving open water top notch dive master trainees dive sites these guys fun dives night dive diving experience great diving made us feel every morning learn how hole in the wall laid back advanced certification
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2018

Coconut Tree Divers is the best dive shop on the island. The staff are very experienced and make you feel comfortable the second you walk into the shop. I got my advanced certification and am excited about taking future dives with them

Date of experience: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
CocoLoca63, Owner at Coconut Tree Divers, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We love it when our customers return, they actually make up the biggest part of our customer base now after 16yrs. Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

Amazing people, great atmosphere, awesome instructors. Second biggest coral reef in the world it is a must see.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We love our reef, thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

Went to Coconut for my Padi advanced training , i had 2 different coachs Ted and Shane. Both were very professionnal and attentive they really bring me to a higher level of knowledge. Even after courses and training they were there to support and they are passionate. The whole team is a family, i recommend without hesitation.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
CocoLoca63, Owner at Coconut Tree Divers, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Thanks for choosing our dive shop and reviewing here. We hope you get to keep enjoying the underwater world wherever ever it takes you.
Come back again soon.
Regards

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I had an AMAZING time diving with Coconut Tree Divers. The reef and underwater life on Roatan are just spectacular and it is only a 10/15 minute boat ride to any given dive site. Their gear is great and staff is super knowledgeable and professional. Ted was an amazing guide and spotted everything from turtles and king crabs to tiny seahorses and brittle stars. I also liked that they offered 10$/night housing as food and accommodation on Roatan can run pretty high. Overall, an amazing dive experience!!

Date of experience: February 2018
CocoLoca63, Owner at Coconut Tree Divers, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Thank you for the review, hope you got some great photos, having Ted all to yourself on the dive must of been a treat. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

I spent 5 weeks here getting my open water, advanced open water, emergency first-responder, and rescue courses, and did some 10-20 fun dives. Coconut Tree is absolutely fantastic, and the best place to dive around here.

The instructors are uniformly excellent, friendly, and professional. The prices are very reasonable. The culture is very open, friendly, and warm. The shop is also a premiere training location for many divemaster trainees. I personally find that incredibly important - much like a teaching hospital, an educational atmosphere keeps the group fresh and cutting-edge.

There are 4 days a day and several unique/special dives per week. The community is robust, and you will have a great time meeting some of the local, repeat divers.

Make no mistake: diving at Coconut Tree means you will be taken care of, you will have the time of your life, and you will be connected to a vibrant, living community of passionate and competent divers. You get far more than what you pay for here, and will not need to worry about anything.

Date of experience: February 2018

We miss you already :-) Was a real pleasure having you be part of our little dive family for 5 weeks, thanks for the review. Happy that you enjoyed your time with us. I think I see a Divemaster course in your future :-)