“Great Dive Operation”

Coconut Tree Divers
Ranked #3 of 35 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of West End, Coconut Tree Divers is the oldest PADI IDC Centers on the island. The shop offers four daily dives: the morning boat leaves at 9:00 AM for two dives and returns at around 12:30 PM. The afternoon dives go out at 1:00 and 2.30 respectively. Night dives are available every Tuesday and Thursday. The shop's second boat, Wish U Were Here, is dedicated for cruise ship visitors on various cruise ship schedules. There is the option of a one day experience program, PADI Discover Scuba Diving, for those who want to try scuba diving for the first time. The program involves some basic theory in the classroom, a short session in shallow confined water, followed by a 45 - 60 minute dive in the afternoon. The shop's friendly, experienced staff will guide you through the various dive sites in Roatan's reef system. Nitrox and Trimix are also available. Snorkelers are also welcome.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Draper, Utah
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Dive Operation”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

All around great dive operation. From pick up from the cruise ship to the drop off Coconut Tree is a world class operation and deserving of the #1 spot on Trip Advisor. Segeti and Abbey did a great job with experienced and inexperienced divers at the dive site. Highly recommend!

Visited January 2013
marcoa211, Manager at Coconut Tree Divers, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Hello beetdiggercoach,

Nice username. Thanks a million for taking the time to write up a review for us. We hope you had a great trip during the rest of your cruise. Sigita and Abbey send you many hellos. Next time, perhaps your visit will be a bit longer. Let us know if you need any help getting things booked.

Best regards from Roatan,

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Some of the best in the sea”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I would like to start off by saying thankyou.
We had such a great time. The weather was less to be desired but yet you took us out as precessional as could be. With our safety and instres in mind.
Our dive master and dive master in training were great.
We dove inside the limits of our newest ocean divers.
The coral was awesome. The sealife was plentiful.
Thanks again we will be back and we will dive with you again.

marcoa211, Manager at Coconut Tree Divers, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It was our pleasure to take you out diving during your quick visit to Roatan. We hope the rest of your cruise was amazing and look forward to seeing you on an extended stay. Should you have any questions, send them our way. Rags and Abbey say hi.

Best regards,

Bellingham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great place to learn how to dive!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I choose Coconut Tree Divers to complete my PADI open water diver course. I highly recommend them as place to learn how to dive. The staff is friendly and helpful. Ted was my dive instructor. He was a great teacher and I really think his instruction will prepare me for a life time of safe diving done the right way. I am already looking at going back soon to continue my dive training with the advanced open water diver course.

Visited January 2013
marcoa211, Manager at Coconut Tree Divers, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Hello Will,

Thanks for the review. You should have received your certification cards by now. Should you have any issues, feel free to contact the shop. Ted does an excellent job and we are lucky to have him on staff. His commitment to safety and conservation of the reef are stellar.

We look forward to seeing you again for continued underwater explorations and encounters with marine life.

Best wishes from Roatan.

Brooklyn, New York, United States
“coconut tree divers you are amazing”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

i love coconut tree divers. i had done my expert license with them and my friend yanna did her open water.
they were nothing but kind, helpful and fun. my instructor, matt, was super fun and very professional. we dove to sunken ships 100ft down, saw amora eels, turtles, blow fishes, and speared lion fish. i got amazing photo ops thanks to him. Matt also introduced me to one of his friends who took us on a tour all around the island. his friend later invited us to have christmas dinner with them.
when i returned to new york, i realized that i had accidentally left my reading eye glasses in one of the cabins and within a week of me emailing them about it, coconut tree divers mailed the glasses to my address in new york.
they're are a wonderful group of people and treat all of their guest like part of their family.

Visited December 2012
Hello Tanya,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It's good to know that Matt took care you and that you enjoyed the underwater world of scuba diving. Your glasses were found by the woman who cleans the cabins. We asked if a pair was found and that was it. Luckily they made their way home. Hopefully you are not freezing to much up there.

Let us know when you are headed down this way.

Cheers from Roatan,

Crestview, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Another GREAT Trip!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

On return trip to Roatan and Coconut Tree Divers I was welcomed with a huge "Welcome Back". Such a great group of fun divers and a very professional operation. My thanks to P.J., Tree, Marco, and all the great staff that once again made me feel like a Rockstar on vacation. I'll be back again and again. Incredible diving with the BEST dive shop on Roatan.

Hey there Hagermeister,

Thanks for the review. Your name comes up in conversation time and time again. When we finally see you, it's always a pleasure. We're glad you finally tried some lionfish and the fact that you caught it yourself is awesome.

Good luck with your new properties and over there across the pond.

Until next time,