I took my family to Roatan this Spring as a treat for all of us: two seventyish grandparents, two young parents, and two grandchildren. Everything about our experience at Tranquil Seas was superb. The lodge itself was beautifully done, and intimate; the location on a quiet beach (for Roatan) just right; and the diving and snorkeling the best ever. Chris and Monica took good care of us, and Edwin and Henry made sure my son-in-law and 12 year old granddaughter had safe and exciting dive experiences (they both received heir dive certifications and went on a night dive). As for snorkeling, our trip with Chris to Pigeon Key where we encountered a giant Eagle Ray and Nurse Shark was an experience of a lifetime. If you can go to Roatan, I would think there could be no more friendly, safe, and beautiful place for your ocean experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge, Dive Center, Restaurant & Bar, Roatan - Unique island accommodation & Padi Dive Resort set amongst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, secluded from the hustle and bustle and yet easily accessible to some of the great adventures to be had on Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Center Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands