After living in Asia for 10 years, we stayed in numbers of similar eco friendly lodges. This was our first time in Roatan and we were happy to have chosen Tranquilseas. Monica's food was super fresh, staff was very accommodating and friendly. My son, 11, got PADI certified (Junior Open Water), he was very lucky to be introduced to diving in such pristine waters, visibility was incredible. Kent, the diving instructor was super patient with him, and I got to dive twice with them, a truly memorable experience. We also took a private tour, one full day driving north to south in Roatan, we got to see quite a lot, highly recommended. Overall, a very relaxing week, whether you dive or not, give it a go...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge, Dive Center, Restaurant & Bar, Roatan - Unique island accommodation & Padi Dive Resort set amongst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, secluded from the hustle and bustle and yet easily accessible to some of the great adventures to be had on Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Center Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands