This year my fiancé and I decided to avoid the chaos that is christmas and head to the sun for a week of relaxation. A work colleague suggested the Caribbean island Roatan due to our shared passion for diving, and we were very lucky in our choice of resort. To be honest we picked Tranquilseas because of its prices but we were both very pleased with the level of service we received at the place. Combine this with reasonably priced food, friendly staff, and some fantastic diving trips in groups as little as 4 and 5 people and maybe you can start to understand why we feel like we hit the jackpot by selecting to stay at tranquil seas. We would definitely recommend this small but beautiful resort to anyone intending to visit Roatan.
(Ps. not a cruise ship in sight, they all dock at the south side of the island, total bliss).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge, Dive Center, Restaurant & Bar, Roatan - Unique island accommodation & Padi Dive Resort set amongst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, secluded from the hustle and bustle and yet easily accessible to some of the great adventures to be had on Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Center Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands