I just returned from an amazing week of diving at Tranquilseas. From the start, Chris was incredibly helpful organizing my AOW certification and providing me with an overview of the lodge. It's a beautiful spot situated on Sandy Bay. Monica is a terrific cook and Juan was great at the bar. The family like atmosphere was totally mellow and everyone was kind to remind me that this was "my vacation" and anything I wanted to do the island was easily arranged. Another couple and I rented a car on our last day and, having seen the rest of the island, I wouldn't have wanted to stay anywhere else. Our dive master, Kent, was extremely knowledgeable and showed off some terrific areas. I'd recommend eating the Baleada every morning, lunches were great, and don't miss Tapas and Tunes on Tuesdays. It brings in people from around the island and is a really chill evening - again, killer food. If you're looking for a spot to go solo or as a couple, this is the place - I stayed in the Eagle Ray cabana and it was perfect. Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge, Dive Center, Restaurant & Bar, Roatan - Unique island accommodation & Padi Dive Resort set amongst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, secluded from the hustle and bustle and yet easily accessible to some of the great adventures to be had on Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Center Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands