We had a week at Tranquilseas and also didnt want to leave - the room was beautiful and clean and the food was great. Thank you to Chris and Monica for making the place so wonderful and our stay so comfortable. Kent was a great dive instructor and very patient especially with us not having dived in 10 years! We really enjoyed the refresher course.
Chris was a mine of information about the island and both he and Monica are very knowledgeable and helpful about places to see and visit.
My highlight was visting the Blue Harbor Tropical Arboretum - I was amazed at how many plants and trees there are on the island - some I have never heard of. I got some samples of fruit to try and had a lot of fun later that evening with friends trying the amazing "Mata Sabor" fruit. Amazing experience. Can't wait to come back again one day!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge, Dive Center, Restaurant & Bar, Roatan - Unique island accommodation & Padi Dive Resort set amongst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, secluded from the hustle and bustle and yet easily accessible to some of the great adventures to be had on Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Center Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands